Former Badger LB a possibility?

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just read an article that mentioned Nick Reisen of the Giants could end up in FA. The article views Reisen, a former Badger, as a very unherelded but excellent LB that can play in the middle.

It was mentioned in this article that he could be a good fit for the Pack as it would allow Barnett to move outstide and give the Pack incentive to focus on Mario or possibly Ngata in the draft vs. Hawk.

This came from draftdaddy.com and they are from the East coast and have watched Reisen play often and like him a lot.

I have also read where we can expect to see new faces at both OLB spots and Winston made mention of new personnel also so this may be something I could see happening.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's Nick Greisen. He is a good hard nosed ball player. But I don't think he has the speed they're looking for. However, I think they should consider that putting him in the middle and moving Barnett to the outside could make the defense better as a whole, even though he doesn't have ideal speed. We sure don't have and over abundance of LB's.

uwbadger12000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he would be a great backup. I don't think he should be a starter, though. He would be a great signing to backup Barnett, but I wouldn't start him.

OP
OP
W

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ChuckSTG,
I'm not sure how to get the article on here. Sorry about that. If you go to draftdaddy.com I think you can click on the blinking "blog" and scroll down and thats where they talk about it.
They talked very highly of him and indicated they have been able to watch him play a lot being located on the East Coast and consider him a very underrated player.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts