1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

First Time I've ever liked a Bear

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by GBPack2010, Nov 21, 2011.

1. GBPack2010

GBPack2010 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +67
  2. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,803
    I like this comment someone left on the link:

At the end of the day the Bears and Packers can't stand each other but believe me when I say that there is a great deal of respect between these two franchises. These guys have more heart than you might think unlike those DIRTY Lions. I'm not a pack fan but I can tell you that they are more welcoming than a Lions fan. Suh might have actually pulled the plug if he were at that hospital and thrown the bed with the kid out the window from the 16th floor.​

3. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +966
    I agree about the love hate thing. I personally feel that the only people that have the right to talk smack about the Bears are Packer fans. I will come to the defense of the Bears if I hear anyone else bad mouthing them. They are after all only one of the original 3 NFL teams, they have the second most number of championships, they have a long and proud tradition just like the Pack. We would not be who we are without the Bears and the Bears would not be who they are without us.

Just Two words embody what the NFL has been and should always be about, PACKERS Vs BEARS. The Black and Blue division baby, 26 NFL Championships between 4 teams. This is where football lives.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    That was cool of him.

You wouldn't believe it, but there is actual respect between these organizations. The hardest of competitors have to respect each other at the end of the day no matter the out come.

5. Mushroom

Mushroom Packer Owner/Shareholder

Ratings:
    +106
    Nice article, thanks for sharing

6. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    I gave you a "like" on this but the Bears still SUCK!!!

7. realcaliforniacheese

Ratings:
    +966
    Ok, this is a big coincidence, I was going thru emails looking for a confermaition on a cruise we are taking and I came across an photo the guy I work with sent me after the NFC championship game last year. This is him at the game. You would not belive that this is a highly intelegent guy by looking at him but like me he has passion for his team.

He sat in the upper seats at soldier for 3 hours like this. Almost got hypothermia. But like you say THE BEARS STILL SUCK
    [​IMG]

8. greenandgold

greenandgold I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan

Ratings:
    +473
    People like this? I think he was teasing a sick kid and do NOT find it amusing at all.

9. realcaliforniacheese

Ratings:
    +966
    There is nothing abnormal about this guy, well almost nothing abnormal. He has an IQ of 132. He just has weird eyes and poor judgement.

Do you really think I would post a photo of a special needs kid and mock him? Please....

10. greenandgold

greenandgold I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan

Ratings:
    +473
    I didn't say special needs, I said a sick kid.

11. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,803
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I was under the impression that G&G was commenting on the original article and not on the pic you posted R double C.

If that's the case, another reason to hit reply when responding to certain posts.

12. realcaliforniacheese

Ratings:
    +966
    :whistling: My bad, I misunderstood. Beat me if you must

13. Future

Future He did WHAT?

Ratings:
    +87
    If I was a sick kid and an NFL player signed my dry-erase board and wrote a message, I would be ecstatic. It was meant as a playful tease.

14. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    If I was a sick kid and an NFL player signed my dry-erase board and wrote "Go Bears", I would have told him, "The Bears! GO PACK!!!"