Finally!

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Finally a picture of Samkon Gado in a packer jersey!!!
Now we don't have to see that awful Chiefs collar anymore!! :)

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it is reasonable at this point to say that Samkon can develop into a nice 2nd back in the league, and if there is more untapped potential than we or the coaches realize, a potentially decent starter. At the very least, we can go into the draft and FA season knowing the team has a solid 2nd option at the RB position. Perhaps we sigh Najeh to a cap-friendly contract (which should be easy given the return from injury) and draft another back in rounds 1-3 to flesh out the group and it should look pretty good.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he could be a pretty good 1st string running back in this league if he doesnt get injured. I thnk that he can cure his fumbling problem with no problem...I think that that is his head. He is a great story and I would love to see him make it well in this league. And espicialy with the packers

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
I like this,
DeAngelo Williams
Samkon Gado
Tony Fischer

and that Herron guy as reserve!

Maybe the Packers should trade down and take Williams and watch someone else take Bush who will go down as one of the best ever! Good plan.

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ND i know you like bush well Love is more like it but you have no idea what would become of Reggie. He may be the second coming of Sanders or he may be injury prone in the NFL you never know it is always a crap shot

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JbShell said:
ND i know you like bush well Love is more like it but you have no idea what would become of Reggie. He may be the second coming of Sanders or he may be injury prone in the NFL you never know it is always a crap shot

Number one, NO I don't LOVE Reggie Bush. That would be extremely gay. I love my wife and kids. Number two, since every player selected could be injury prone, why not take the best available, which in my mind, is Reggie Bush. If you don't like that pick, fine. It's my opinion and nothing more...

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree. Every player can be a bust or lost to injury. Bush is the best player in the draft. Even though the Packers just picked a QB this year, both Matt Lienart and Vince Young are probably going to be better than Aaron Rodgers and the 49ers and Texans will probably not draft a QB. If you don't get Reggie you take one of these guys. Rodgers was the 24th pick and is not as ready to play in the NFL as either one of these guys are right now. That's not a knock on Rodgers. Lienart and Young are just better QBs. I wish that the Bears had the 4th pick in this draft instead of the last one.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
I agree. Every player can be a bust or lost to injury. Bush is the best player in the draft. Even though the Packers just picked a QB this year, both Matt Lienart and Vince Young are probably going to be better than Aaron Rodgers and the 49ers and Texans will probably not draft a QB. If you don't get Reggie you take one of these guys. Rodgers was the 24th pick and is not as ready to play in the NFL as either one of these guys are right now. That's not a knock on Rodgers. Lienart and Young are just better QBs. I wish that the Bears had the 4th pick in this draft instead of the last one.

Phil, do you mean the 4th pick in this draft compared to 4th in last year's draft...or are you saying for some weird reason the Bears will be drafting 32 this year? :wink:

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope Gado turns into something but I have a feeling he is experiencing his "15 minutes of fame" this season. We need a solid #1. I like Samkon and like others said, you have to root for the guy, but I'm not ready to put alot of eggs in that basket yet. 3.4 yards per carry does nothing for me. Even behind our line.

Members online

Latest posts