1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Favre's streak may now be in the hands of doctors

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by News Bot, Oct 31, 2010.

1. News Bot

News Bot News Bot

Ratings:
    +47
    Source: ProFootballTalk.com

2. OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +307
    he got hit so hard, it almost knocked his dick off...good thing he had a pic so he could identify it...:viksux:

• Like Like x 4
  3. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    Even though Tavaris Jackson came out and right away threw a TD followed by a 2 point conversion (Not a bad start.) Childress will continue playing Fart.
    He's too selfish to let himself be benched and the coach doesn't have the cajones to bench him.

So Fraud will be back out there throwing passes to the other team next game. Back to his fine form.

4. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    Farve totally made that injury look worse than what it was. Having to be practically carried off the field and then being taken away in a cart all curled up. I was waiting for the Grim Reaper to come strutting onto the field, it was Halloween after all. He had me fooled, I was thinking, this looks bad. But I wasn't too shocked to see him standing at that podium at the PC looking just fine and only complaining a a chin laceration and some 10 stitches. I bet they continue the will Favre play or not all week long like they did last week. Such drama, I give them all an Oscar nod.

They botched the ending, they should of had the Grim Reaper, that would of been just so cool!!!

• Like Like x 2
  5. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,977
    No concussion, non story

6. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    I'll up that Oscar nod , to a Razzy award!!!

LOL on the Grim Reaper I'll add "dragging him off kicking and screaming!":butcher:

7. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    Seriously! He is like something I'd see while watching the WWE. Come to think about it, that's not a bad idea. He may not have much of a future in the NFL, but I can totally see his antics making some noise in the WWE. It doesn't matter if he's older, he can still act.

8. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    If not the WWE he may have something in the cheesey tv evangelizing stints!!
    I just heard part of his presser on ESPN, and he was 'SHOCKED that he was able to play and move around like i was....my prayers were answered.."
    (The dang commericial leading up to it is longer than his comments)

"I'M HEALED.... I'M HEALED!!!!"

*que the hit that got him down... Chilly's telling him to stay down,...he's wanting to get up..."NO STAY DOWN!

Now tell them..."Its a MIRACLE!! I CAN SEE AGAIN!!! I'LL BE PLAYING NEXT WEEK!!!"

Well you get my point... gag! :dry:

9. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,080
    makes me wonder how many other injuries he faked...