Favres 3 td passes

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice to see Brett with a 3TD game. When was the last one??? Did he have any last year???

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice to see Brett with a 3TD game. When was the last one??? Did he have any last year???

He had 2 last year - one against NO, the other against, anyone? anyone?

The Lions. Big surprise there.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
millertime said:
lol. When was the last time we were 2-0????

2001 we started 3-0.

I'm hoping for 3-1 start. Then we get the Bears and Redskins at home before the bye week.

I don't think the Packers can beat San Diego. I hope so but we're just to young of a team to beat em in my opinion.

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
MidwestFavreFan said:
millertime said:
lol. When was the last time we were 2-0????

2001 we started 3-0.

I'm hoping for 3-1 start. Then we get the Bears and Redskins at home before the bye week.

I don't think the Packers can beat San Diego. I hope so but we're just to young of a team to beat em in my opinion.

shhhh, don't say that, they gotta beat 'em! I'm gonna be there! :p :p :p :p

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 posted " don't think the Packers can beat San Diego. I hope so but we're just to young of a team to beat em in my opinion. "

Pats just soften up the Chargers for the Packers - 38-14 tonight. The Chargers had 210 total offense and the Pats s stopped LT (45 yards in 19 attempts.)

The Packers are not playing like a young team. They have won 6 in a row including '06 season. Our young players are growing up quickly!!! Thus far the Packer defense has given up only 26 points in two games and Packer's special teams has really looking good and creating turnovers. The Packer offense has been improving from first week against the Eagles to Giant game this week.

You must remember the Packers are going with two rookies at the Running back position (Brandon Jackson, and DeShawn Wynn and a rookie fullback Korey Hall plus a rookie Wide Receiver James Jones.

I have. never seen 4 rookies starting at these skilled postions in first two games at the same time during a regular season for the Packers. My memory stretches back over 60 years to the last years that Earl "Curly" Lambeau was winding up his reign with the Packers in mid '40's. And the Packers are winning.