Favorite Players

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who are some of your favorite players? Not necessarily the best players, but your favorite. It might be because you like how they play, you like their swag, you think they’re cute, whatever it is.

- Brady Christiansen - OT

- Elijah Moore - WR

- Quinn Meinerz - iOL

- Greg Newsome - CB

- Benjamin St. Juste - CB

- Javonte Williams - RB

- Devine Diablo - S/LB

- Jabril Cox - LB

- Terrace Marshall - WR (FUTURE STAR)

Fredrik87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
- Greg Newsome II - CB

- Keith Taylor Jr -CB

- Ambry Thomas - CB

-Tyree Gilespie - S

- Jaret Patterson - RB

- Tylan Wallace -WR

- Caleb Farley - CB

- Shi Smith -WR

- Jamine Davis - ILB

- JOK - ILB

- Zaven Collins - ILB

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Who are some of your favorite players? Not necessarily the best players, but your favorite. It might be because you like how they play, you like their swag, you think they’re cute, whatever it is.

- Elijah Moore - WR

- Quinn Meinerz - iOL

- Greg Newsome - CB

- Javonte Williams - RB

- Devine Diablo - S/LB

- Jabril Cox - LB

I really like what little I've seen of St. Juste. He seems to play exceptionally well in off coverage for such a big corner.

If the top corners are cleaned out at #29 but that's still the direction they'd like to go, I wonder if they would consider trading down for a guy like him.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
- Greg Newsome, CB
- Ifeatu Melifonwu, CB
- Eric Stokes, CB
- Ambry Thomas, CB
- Kary Vincent, CB
- Christian Barmore, DL
- Osa Odighiwuza, DL
- Amari Rodgers, WR
- Demetric Felton WR/RB
- Jermar Jefferson, RB
- Jarett Patterson, RB
- Landon ****erson, C
- Quinn Meinerz, C
- EVT, OG
- Samuel Cosmi, OT
- Brady Christainson, OT
- Kwity Paye, Edge
- Joseph Ossai, Edge
- Ar’Darius Washington, S
- Caden Sterns, S
- Zaven Collins, LB
- Jabril Cox, LB
- Tommy Tremble, TE

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Tommy Tremble, Notre Dame-- Super nasty blocker. His best fit may be redundant to Deguara. Excited to see how he tests this week.

PackFan2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
  • Austin Watkins JR. - WR
  • Cade Johnson - WR
  • Tony Fields II - LB
  • Cam McGrone - LB
  • Chazz Surratt - LB
  • Jabril Cox- LB
  • Trey Lance - QB
These are players that I've enjoyed watching and hoping to scout more RBs so the list will change. But till then these are the players I pound the table for.
I don't understand the obsession over BAMA LB Dylan Moses.

OP
OP
G

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
  • Austin Watkins JR. - WR
  • Cade Johnson - WR
  • Tony Fields II - LB
  • Cam McGrone - LB
  • Chazz Surratt - LB
  • Jabril Cox- LB
  • Trey Lance - QB
These are players that I've enjoyed watching and hoping to scout more RBs so the list will change. But till then these are the players I pound the table for.
I don't understand the obsession over BAMA LB Dylan Moses.

Moses was bad last year. McGrone is really interesting. Seems explosive.

PackFan2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Moses was bad last year. McGrone is really interesting. Seems explosive.
Broo, I still remember last year folks were mad cause I said Chazz Surratt is an intriguing prospect but I hope he stays back a year because I love his development. Folks be like "damn man we already got Summers QB to LB. We don't need another." They aren't even the same lol. I'm glad Surratt stayed back (and drastically improved) and now he's one of the top 5 ILBs in this draft class.

Moses irks me.. Folks keep telling me he's a 5 star this, 5 star that,, Man I don't care,. Moses looks so lost and slow to diagnosis plays.

morango

Cheesehead
Reaction score

- Quinn Meinerz - iOL

- Greg Newsome - CB

- Jabril Cox - LB

I haven’t posted for a long time but this game sound interesting so I’ll play. I like the ones above from Gleeful’s list. Plus the ones below. Tending towards mid-to-late first through the fifth round I think, in no particular order except position.

OL - Alijah Vera-Tucker
OL - Rashawn Slater
OL - Royce Newman
RB - Javian Hawkins
RB - Khalil Herbert
WR - Amari Rodgers
WR - Dyami Brown
DT - Alim McNeil
DE - Dayo Odeyingbo
ILB - Nick Bolton
CB - Paulson Adebo
S - Trevon Moehrig

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Tommy Tremble, Notre Dame-- Super nasty blocker. His best fit may be redundant to Deguara. Excited to see how he tests this week.

Tremble came in at 6'3" 241 lbs.

4.60 forty (86th)
37" vertical (85th)
122" broad (87th)

No agilities.

From what I've seen, his clearest transition would be to that H role that Deguara was drafted to fill. But there's also a good chance that he could be an F. In the big picture, he's just a terrific fit for LaFleur, because he's so nasty in the running game, but is athletic enough to make chunk plays in the passing game. He could possibly be in play depending on what they think of or plan for Sternberger/Tonyan down the road.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
He will not make it to #29, but I cannot wait to see where Kwity Paye ends up. Been watching him for years (he’s from my home state, RI) and he is so polished.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Broo, I still remember last year folks were mad cause I said Chazz Surratt is an intriguing prospect but I hope he stays back a year because I love his development. Folks be like "damn man we already got Summers QB to LB. We don't need another." They aren't even the same lol. I'm glad Surratt stayed back (and drastically improved) and now he's one of the top 5 ILBs in this draft class.

Moses irks me.. Folks keep telling me he's a 5 star this, 5 star that,, Man I don't care,. Moses looks so lost and slow to diagnosis plays.
I totally agree about Moses. I think he has lousy football instincts. I’ll be very disappointed if the Packers draft him.

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kyle Pitts (TE)
Kadarius Toney (WR)
Rashad Bateman (WR)
Elijah Moore (WR)
Rondale Moore (WR)
Amon-Ra St Brown (WR)
Milton Williams (DT)
Dillon Radunz (T)
Vera-Tucker (T)
Caleb Farley (CB)
Asante samuel (CB)

OP
OP
G

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score

- Elijah Moore - WR

- Quinn Meinerz - iOL

- Greg Newsome - CB

- Javonte Williams - RB

- Devine Diablo - S/LB

- Jabril Cox - LB

Spencer Brown and Ihmir Smith-Marsette have been added to the list!

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Ok, I think I've got my favorites. I'm excluding players that the Packers have no shot at drafting.

QB:
  • Kellen Mond, Texas AM: There is a real part of me that would love to see them take him at #29 just to watch what would happen.
RB:
  • Elijah Mitchell, Louisiana
  • Jake Funk, Maryland: Fair runner, good receiver, great athlete, and reputed to be a great ST guy.
TE:
  • Tommy Tremble, Notre Dame: I dig athletic tight ends who love to block.
WR:
  • Terrace Marshall, LSU: Allowing that he loves the game and has a work ethic, Marshall could easily be the best receiver in this class. I don't even feel bold saying that.
  • Elijah Moore, Ole Miss: Someone with legit juice and receiving skills to take over the motion role could add a whole new layer to the offense.
  • Rondale Moore, Purdue: Ditto
  • Jacob Harris, UCF: Freakshow, long-striding athlete who is raw but not unproductive. Could sit for a year behind MVS.
  • Simi Fehoko, Stanford: Big bodied slot type with strength to do the dirty work and athleticism to create chunk plays.
  • Jalen Camp, Georgia Tech: Ditto
OT:
  • Alex Leatherwood, Alabama: I don't pretend to be an OL savant, but Leatherwood combines every profile element you want: size, length, experience, agility, and versatility.
  • Walker Little, Stanford: I don't know where he ends up getting drafted, but I think there's a good chance that a guy who otherwise would have been a top 10 pick is going to get nabbed later.
  • Tommy Doyle, Miami Ohio: Big, long, nasty, and athletic.
iOL:
  • Creed Humphrey, Oklahoma: You have to be pretty special to be a center worthy of a 1st round pick in my book, but Humphrey is it.
iDL:
  • Milton Williams, La. Tech: If you're going to draft an iDL in this class, just swing for the dadgum fences.
  • Jonathan Marshall, Arkansas: Ditto
A. Donald: 6006 285; 4.69 forty; 1.63 10 yd; 32" vert; 9'8" broad; 4.39 SS; 7.11 3C
M. Williams: 6030 284; 4.67 forty; 1.65 10 yd; 38.5" vert; 10'1" broad; 4.33 SS; 6.96 3C

ED:
  • Baron Browning, Ohio State: Browning rushed as times as the SAM at OSU and has the profile of a drop edge. The Packers lack that role player in the defense.
  • Shaka Toney, Penn State: Another option for the role
  • Williams Bradley-King, Baylor: Ditto
LB:
  • Pete Werner, Ohio State: Great athlete who isn't lost on 3rd down.
CB:
  • Asante Samuel, FSU: Not the RAS type they tend to draft, but a good athlete just the same; highly skilled in the style of coverage that is likely to be asked of this secondary. Could see him in same role at similar ability level to Troy Hill.
  • Marco Wilson, Florida: The rare player actually deserving of being called a "freak."
  • Zech McPhearson, Texas Tech
S:
  • Jevon Holland, Oregon: Great safety/nickel prospect with athleticism and stellar ball skills.
  • Darrick Forrest, Cincinnati: Skill-set for the two high and quarters looks we will see in Green Bay, with lots of ability to help in the running game.
ST:
  • Avery Williams, Boise State: Put him at whatever position you want; just let him return everything.

OP
OP
G

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Two things:

the Rondale Moore fan club rejects you as a member.

Just admit you like Funk because he looks like a yoked up Sean Penn. it’s reason enough.

Where is Tyler Shelvin?!

D

Deleted member 6794

Ok, I think I've got my favorites. I'm excluding players that the Packers have no shot at drafting.

QB:
  • Kellen Mond, Texas AM: There is a real part of me that would love to see them take him at #29 just to watch what would happen.

I guess that's the stupid part of you talking.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Two things:

the Rondale Moore fan club rejects you as a member.

Just admit you like Funk because he looks like a yoked up Sean Penn. it’s reason enough.

Where is Tyler Shelvin?!

I liked Rondale before you had even heard of Purdue University.

I have no problem admitting that.

Presumably, at whatever local establishment serves gumbo.

Members online

Latest posts