Favorite moment in 2010 REGULAR season?

What is your favorite moment in the 2010 Packers regular season?

• "Big Disaster for Big D", the 45-7 thrashing of the Cowboys

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • "Favre Bowl IV: Destruction in the Dome", the 31-3 rout of the Vikings in the Metrodome

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Cutler giving us a berth to the postseason with a last minute interception in the season finale

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seeing as how the last "Favorite Moment" poll was extremely lopsided (The Super Bowl got 75.68% of the votes), I've decided to put up another thread about this question: What was your favorite moment in the regular season?

Mine is the "Destruction in the Dome", Favre's replacement Aaron Rodgers throwing for 4 touchdowns against Favre's team, the Vikings. This was the real "revenge game" for Rodgers, seeing as how Favre absolutely embarrassed them in the first two meetings, and how the Favre sycophants said that it was "karma" for "disrespecting" him. There was karma, but it was directed to a different team. :happy0005::viksux:

Dallas being embarrassed is a close second, though.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I already voted for the Dallas game in the other poll so I better do it here. Driver's 60+yd reception wasn't bad for an old man.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I voted for the Dome destruction because I hated it last year when Vikings fans were rubbing everything in our face all the time. It was sweet revenge.

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I picked "Favre Bowl IV," but now I'm not so sure. I remember feeling so gratified after the Packers won "Favre Bowl III," that was something else, it was sweet revenge. Then "Favre Bowl IV" essentially ended the Vikings' season and silenced all Favre fans for good.

The one other one I'll throw in is the win over the Giants. It was absolutely necessary to win, and the Packers not only won but demolished the Giants, with Kuhn scoring 3 TDs. That was so huge, after we wondered how Rodgers would be after the second concussion. As it turns out, he was just fine.

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For me, it doesn't get much better than the Packers beating the Bears at Soldier Field to earn a spot in the Super Bowl.

Our dreams come true, theirs are shattered.

Priceless.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre bowl IV here.

Big D(estruction) is a close second as my brother lives just outside of Dallas. He wont admit is now but in the befor the season started all he could talk about was how A-Rod was overrated and Romo willwin 2 super bowls and the Packers dont have a chance.

He is pretty much just a hater now. He hasnt called me since halftime of the Super Bowl to tell me it was all going to fall apart in the second half.

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre Bowl IV. It was the second straight game where we demolished the team and got their coach fired. The day after Chilly got fired, I pulled up next to a guy with Vikings stuff on the back of his SUV (don't see many Vikings fans here in VA) and held up my Packers hat as I drove by him. He was a good sport though, just laughed it off.

My runner up is the Desean Jackson punt return TD vs. the Giants (well actually the whole 4th quarter of that game). I know it's not really a Packers moment, but it was one crazy ending to a game. And without it, we couldn't have made our Super Bowl run.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Favre Bowl IV. Felt so good for rodgers. Its one thing to beat the vikings just barely, but its a whole other thing to embarrass them at their place. Also it was my birthday that day and I got a brand new Rodgers jersey that I wore for each of the six win-or-go-home games.

Nick 52

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My favourite game from the regular season was the crushing of Dallas.
My favourite moment was on that "3rd and 1" in the second quarter when the Claymaker destroyed their running back.

These choices are governed by the facts that I hate Dallas more than any other team, and Clay is my favourite player.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
My favorite moment had to be the back to back wins over the Giants and Bears.

No one thought we would beat Giants, they were 3 point favorites, and we proved to the world how overrated they truly were. Then we did it to the Bears.

To me that was the best moment of the season. I didn't think we'd even make the playoffs but that Giants thrashing proved me wrong.

SoCalPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thrashing the Giants and beating the Bears the next week to get into the playoffs.
Demolishing the Cowboys and the Vikings also puts a smile on my face

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The one best play that sticks out in my mind was Donald Drivers catch, run and TD in the 49'er game at Lambeau. The '29 style uni's worn that game where too cool.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
The Dallas game.

How can you not like beating a team we always seem to have to play in Dallas and lose there? And almost every time we CAN get them up at Lambeau we seem to annhilate them. Not to mention a game so humiliating to the owner he cans the coach the next day.

To bad it wasn't Romo at the helm, even though I don't think that would have helped them.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
The one best play that sticks out in my mind was Donald Drivers catch, run and TD in the 49'er game at Lambeau. The '29 style uni's worn that game where too cool.

That was one for the books. I loved hearing it over the radio "The old man still has it!"

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When Raji lined up as a FB against the Patriots. I was like LMAO all Pats LBs were like oh hell no I'm not taking him just let em score.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Had to go with the Favre Bowl, for the symbolism. Tack the Super Bowl win on after that, like a big, fat, exclamation point to the following sentence: "Not only do we not need you, we're actually better off without you. Buh-bye."

gbforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This seson was filled with great moments, (the revenge on Favre, getting 2 coaches fired, beating the Bears in the NFCCG at their place, getting to the SB by making a playoff run on the road, and of course WINNING THE SUPER BOWL.) I can't remember a season with so many legendary moments.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone have the "intro of the players" during SB Pregame? Where they have casual showcases of our WR's and such?

Members online

Latest posts