Status
Not open for further replies.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IronMan said:
I like strippers.

yeah i'm down with the strippers too.

women on football forums say the craziest things.

Did someone say strippers? Where the strippers at?

4Packgirl?

Donde estas las stripperas! (that cant be right)

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heatherthepackgirl said:
For all those woman that strip that say they can make a good living, what about an honest living? One where your clothes stay on?

What isn't honest?

I would have to say most strippers are quite honest and equally as motivated.

Im not saying they arent honest, I am saying get a job that you can be proud of, where your not exposing yourself to the world. All they are doing is having people gawk at them, boy thats a real cool job. IMO But again everyone has their own viewpoint on this, all I do know is again I am glad that I was raised in a proper home where my parents loved me and made sure that I grew up hard working and made an honest living and one that I was proud of.

Most men love strippers thats not a surprise, but the question is would any of them marry one? Who knows where they have been and with who.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who knows where they have been and with who.

Most of then are more faithful than the average Joe. I will have to remove myself from this topic, I find it a shallow view of one of the oldest professions in the world. I know many a mother, of many a stripper, who would strongly disagree with the majority of that post.

Like I said, I am out of this now, lest I find myself banned.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heatherthepackgirl said:
Who knows where they have been and with who.

Most of then are more faithful than the average Joe. I will have to remove myself from this topic, I find it a shallow view of one of the oldest professions in the world. I know many a mother, of many a stripper, who would strongly disagree with the majority of that post.

Like I said, I am out of this now, lest I find myself banned.

Find me a mother who is proud of her daughter/son who is a stripper? If there is one, there is something totally wrong with that IMO. I would think a Mother would be much prouder of their children if they become a doctor, veterinarian people who can help others who are sick or who need help.

Maybe there are a few strippers that are faithful, I shouldnt say that about all that they are not faithful, but just think about it, if they can take there clothes off in front of people that they dont know, I am almost sure they would take their clothes off on their first date, that would tend me to believe that they are not very faithful people. Again this is IMO. I was raised very old fashioned and for that I am proud. I respect my body enough to just show it to someone that I love not to everyone who wants to gawk.

This is a bad topic for me to be on because I feel very strong about somethings, and my morals and values come out. Sorry if I offended anyone here.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My only point is - what makes that any worse than the car salesman that jacks you a thousand dollars because you don't know any better.

I just don't find it fair to single out a certain profession as being dishonest and immoral. I worked with dancers for quite some time, I have met their families, their children, and even attended their graduation ceremonies, Master's degree's that is.

There were plenty of proud mother's there that day. It is called doing what it takes, and I would never tear down someone for that. It is discriminatory, and should be kept private.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lets face it..........strippers ARE honest.
They are honestly motivated by MONEY. Where else can you make a ton of money, and not have to work for it? I know, some will say "It is work!" Ok.......not quite like working 12 hours a day in a hot nasty factory, or the work off trying to save someones life as a doctor. Just sashay around a stage, while **********. Not quite as hard of work. But you can't beat the pay! Of course, say 10 years from now, when you arn't so good looking, what job opportunity will be out there for you? Whats your job training? Once the ol' looks are gone, no one will hire you to take your clothes off. Then what you gonna do? Become a street walker? Not quite so glamourous, hey?
And while you are stripping.....what kind of men do you think you are gonna get around you? Someone that really cares about you? I doubt it. Probably guys that want your money, or figure you are "easy" because you are willing to let any man that wants to see you naked, if they are willing to PAY for it. And can you blame them for thinking that?
Then they wonder why men see women only as sex objects. :roll:
I mean.......if you want to be stared at like a piece of meat, then fine, go strip. But then don't expect too many people to take you seriously.
Lets face it..........when a man sleeps around, he's "the man"! When a woman does it, she's "a ****".
Double standard? Sure is! But it's not gonna change. I myself think it's wrong to have a double standard. But it's not just men to women, there are plenty of double standards race to race too. For an easy example.......if a black person wears a t-shirt that says "Proud to be black" they will get a pat on the back. If I wear a "Proud to be white" shirt, what do you think people would immediatly think? "Oh! He's a ****, or white supremicist!" I'm not allowed to show pride in my heritage, cause it's not politically correct.
MC Hammer had a song "I'm black and I'm proud". Now, if a white guy had a song on his CD that said "I'm white and I'm proud"......."He's a racist!!!" Tell me that i'm wrong on this?
Arn't those examples double standards? There are plenty more too.
I'm not proud of the color of my skin, just who i have become.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My only point is - what makes that any worse than the car salesman that jacks you a thousand dollars because you don't know any better.

I just don't find it fair to single out a certain profession as being dishonest and immoral. I worked with dancers for quite some time, I have met their families, their children, and even attended their graduation ceremonies, Master's degree's that is.

There were plenty of proud mother's there that day. It is called doing what it takes, and I would never tear down someone for that. It is discriminatory, and should be kept private.
I'm sure there are plenty of honest women doing that. But how do you think people in general look at them? Do you think their kids will be as proud when it comes out years later that they took their clothes off for money, and they have kids teasing them about it? In my eyes a car salesman that takes advantage of you and rips you off is just as bad. Unfortunatly, the world won't see the two as the same.
You are the exception if you see stripping as a normal acceptable job. I bet 99% of men would only hang around them figuring they could "get some" from the girls. And women? How many average women see strippers as good people? I bet those numbers would be small as well.
Not saying it's wrong or right, just the way it is.
I don't think it's right for women OR men to take their clothes off for money. I believe what the Bible says about morals is whats right.
I also don't believe that a dishonest car salesman is right by what the Bible says.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are people really debating the moral issues of strippers in this thread?

This offseason is making you all crazy.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are people really debating the moral issues of strippers in this thread?

This offseason is making you all crazy.
Pretty crazy, hey?

I bet if you poled (pardon the pun) 1000 guys that went to a strip club, asking them why they went there, it wouldn't be because they wanted to see/talk to intellegent women with good morals. No......i think it would be "I want to see women naked, and I'm hoping one of them will do me".
Pretty simple, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts