1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Falcon Fan Here....Congrats Guys, YOU EARNED IT!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Regular Guy, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Regular Guy

Regular Guy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I am a long time fan of my Falcons. Unlike Green Bay, we have a storied past that's more like a nightmare :D

We have had more than our share of turmoil and bad teams, bad players, bad coaches. Even with all of that, I remained a fan.

I am proud of what we did this year, glad we won the division over the Aints!

After going through what we've been through, I will not hang my head this year, I am proud!

Since GB was the team that took us out, it leaves me two options. I can root for ya'll to lose, or I can root for ya'll to win.

I am rooting for ya'll to win. You're very much like the Falcons of late with your own struggles (injuries, the FAVRE debacle!!).

I like what you guys have going for you, helluva team. You've got another supporter until next season anyway!

Congrats on the beatdown, get rested and get that trophy!!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. ThorMatthews

ThorMatthews Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +77
    Falcons had a very solid season. Reproduce that, come back into the playoffs and clean up the gameplan and I can see the Falcons in the NFCCG maybe against us if the seeding works out in that favor.

3. PFanCan

PFanCan That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.

Ratings:
    +1,232
    I foresee many more Ryan vs. Rodgers epic battles in the future.

Atlanta Falcons & Fan base = Class act.

4. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,796
    You Falcons fans are the best ones of any other opposing teams that I've seen on here this season.
    Thank you for your class act.

5. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +297
    Kind words from the Falcons fan...what's your opinion on the stadium fans bouncing before the game

6. PackFanatic

PackFanatic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    I would like to add that being a Packer season ticket holder since 1958 every time we host the falcons the fans are actually great to be with. There is something to be said about "southern hospitality" and the way they conduct themselves. When we win they are still gracious and when we lose they are still that way. not unlike the ones to our northwest and the ones to the south. that being said....

GO PACK GO! :chisux::chisux::chisux::chisux::chisux::chisux: