ESPNs top 10 offensive players (non QBs)

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think any Packer player should be in there.

IMHO Jennings is the best offensive player we have. He's a top 5 WR IMHO but not a top 3. All guys listed, I can see why they're ahead. I wouldn't put White in there, but I can see it.

The Packers' offensive players are elite as a whole team, because of depth, but none is a top 10 player IMHO.

Actually, Sitton is a top 3 guard, but guards would never be elected in this kind of poll.

EDIT: This needs to be said. If I had to choose any receiver in the NFL to play FOR THE PACKERS and their system, I would choose Jennings, without a doubt. Johnson, Fitzgerald, White, you think those guys would be able to go up the slot and work the ILB like Jennings did against Pittsburgh? No way. Those guys play outside and outside only. And, without Jennings in that position, we don't win the SB.

If I had to start a franchise, Jennings would not be the first receiver I would take. But for the Packers, and what we do, absolutely.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think any Packer player should be in there.

IMHO Jennings is the best offensive player we have. He's a top 5 WR IMHO but not a top 3. All guys listed, I can see why they're ahead. I wouldn't put White in there, but I can see it.

The Packers' offensive players are elite as a whole team, because of depth, but none is a top 10 player IMHO.

Actually, Sitton is a top 3 guard, but guards would never be elected in this kind of poll.

EDIT: This needs to be said. If I had to choose any receiver in the NFL to play FOR THE PACKERS and their system, I would choose Jennings, without a doubt. Johnson, Fitzgerald, White, you think those guys would be able to go up the slot and work the ILB like Jennings did against Pittsburgh? No way. Those guys play outside and outside only. And, without Jennings in that position, we don't win the SB.

If I had to start a franchise, Jennings would not be the first receiver I would take. But for the Packers, and what we do, absolutely.

Why do you hate the Packers players so much?:icon_eek:

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I would trade Jennings for Andre, Calvin, or Larry in a heartbeat.