ESPN's Colin Cowherd this morning on Brett Favre...

D.Levens

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
net..

Who cares what Colin "I've never played the game" Coward has to say?

Here's a saying for you...

"TT's taking a leak and all of you Favre haters think it's a rainin'"...

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Levens, by that logic, we should discredit 95% of sports analysis opinions, including those who are complementary of Brett or the Packers.

TOPF...sort of the pot calling the kettle black here, but I haven't seen you around here for a while!

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cowherd is an idiot. He is the guy that did a bit stolen straight off a sports blog and when he was called out on it through e-mail he sent e-mails back saying that he was never going to give credit to them because of their whining. After a week of him and his superiors getting e-mails and calls about it he was finally forced to apologize and give credit. Dude is a major dbag.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
Levens, by that logic, we should discredit 95% of sports analysis opinions, including those who are complementary of Brett or the Packers.

TOPF...sort of the pot calling the kettle black here, but I haven't seen you around here for a while!

exactly.

if people agree, that writer is a respected knowledgable person, but if they disagree, who cares...that writer never played a game, what does he know? :roll:

its entertaining to hear though.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The offseason is a time for the media to generate outlandish stuff just like this to sell newspapers and get attention--just like all the steroid allegatins on the offseason for baseball, etc...i dont even pay attention to stuff like this, and i'm paying about .1% of attention to what is going on with favre--its a long offseason, no point in getting anger levels up this early

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:

Not really sure what that means, but Brett Favre has been the face of this franchise for 15 years. Now, because he doesn't want a losing season and is taking his time deciding whether to return he's pi$$ing on Packers fans? I think that's quite the exaggeration and is quite offiside. Of course it's only my opinion. (BTW, have been really busy at work so I've been unable to post for a while - still reading much though).

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPF...I was just saying what Trom explained on my behalf. D. Levens said cowherd isn't credible because he didn't play sports...when in reality, he just didn't like his opinion, so is looking for a reason to discount it. Had Cowherd said Brett Favre is the greatest thing since sliced bread, I doubt D. Levens would have made note of the fact that the analyst didn't play professional football.

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea,

I happened to stumble on it this a.m. I have heard the "herd" before and most of his talk is babble. But, what would expect from espn radio. Same as espn TV. Most all of it is pure crap from people preaching how much they know about all of these sports they discuss. And in reality, most of them are boneheads.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts