Email From a Bears fan...

nyghater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A friend of mine (bears fan) emailed me about what he and a neighbor are doing at the Bears message board. There are all in a ruckus about winning the temp destiny billboard for their team. Seems like this would be cool thing to do for the Packers? I don't know if we could beat them since they have such a huge lead on us, but it might be worth a try...

UNLIMITED VOTING IS ON! - "We will be turning the unlimited voting feature on and off each day for sporadic periods of time. To place unlimited votes from any page, first cast your vote then click your browser's back or refresh button to vote again and again."

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
fixed link. But honestly, the way they eliminate the playoff teams that lose (even if they have the most votes) is misleading. Basically means that they have a 50/50 chance of being right when it comes to the SB prediction. Lets not overhype this in other words. It's not like it the most votes out of 32 teams. Basically by the end it's most votes out of 2 teams.

billysofly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i honsely think its gonna be the packers vs the seahawks and us winning and going to the super bowl

OP
OP
nyghater

nyghater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
fixed link. But honestly, the way they eliminate the playoff teams that lose (even if they have the most votes) is misleading. Basically means that they have a 50/50 chance of being right when it comes to the SB prediction. Lets not overhype this in other words. It's not like it the most votes out of 32 teams. Basically by the end it's most votes out of 2 teams.

According to the TD web site, actually there's TWO ways to win this.

1. Team with the most votes that also wins its conference championship. 3-for-3 record (certain outcome)

2. If option #1 does not happen, THEN the SB bound team with the most votes gets it. 1-for-1 record (probable outcome)

Sol Goode

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everyone - keep an eye out for the Unlimited Voting periods and let everyone know when it's up. It was on about a half-hour ago. I must have voted about two hundred times myself but every time I voted, the Bears count increased by 9-12 votes also.

Like Click-for-Cans, it's a fun diversion between games.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh crap that is sweet. Packer Forum army needs to UNIT and get this to happen. Shoot we can get 100k votes! haha Stupid Bears fans. Their billboard will be Jay Culter throwing to the wrong team anyways...

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay now that I read everything. We only have to beat out the AFC Champ team. Since we are going to win the NFC Champ game the Bears will not be eligible.

OP
OP
nyghater

nyghater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh crap that is sweet. Packer Forum army needs to UNIT and get this to happen. Shoot we can get 100k votes! haha Stupid Bears fans. Their billboard will be Jay Culter throwing to the wrong team anyways...

"Culter throwing to the wrong team anyways..." LMAO!

I put in over a thousand votes for the Packers between yesterday and today. Seems I might be the only one. Maybe we need to pin a similar message like the Bears fans did?

1city1team

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys might want to stop cheating so you can start voting again. Some of you talk so much $#!# about the bears.. hypocrites.

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]NOTE: Voting for the Packers has been temporarily suspended due to detection of non-stop automated voting. Individual or individuals responsible for this activity need to contact us and agree to stop this activity. After which, the 107,994 Packers votes will be restored.[/FONT][/FONT]

OP
OP
nyghater

nyghater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WOW, things have gotten out of hand here! Voting for the Packers SUSPENDED! What's up with that!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts