1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Email From a Bears fan...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by nyghater, Jan 11, 2011.

1. nyghater

nyghater Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +11
    A friend of mine (bears fan) emailed me about what he and a neighbor are doing at the Bears message board. There are all in a ruckus about winning the temp destiny billboard for their team. Seems like this would be cool thing to do for the Packers? I don't know if we could beat them since they have such a huge lead on us, but it might be worth a try...

UNLIMITED VOTING IS ON! - "We will be turning the unlimited voting feature on and off each day for sporadic periods of time. To place unlimited votes from any page, first cast your vote then click your browser's back or refresh button to vote again and again."

2. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317
    Link, and we'll vote. I think we all know how good we Packer fans are at voting.

3. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    Looks like some bear fans have setup a script to vote every hour imo. They are way way ahead. I voted.

Vote here

http://temptdestiny.com/

4. nyghater

nyghater Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +11
    OK, here's the link:

Tempt Destiny Billborad

5. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317
  6. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,477
    Bear fans have to much time on their hands, in other words

no life

7. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    fixed link. But honestly, the way they eliminate the playoff teams that lose (even if they have the most votes) is misleading. Basically means that they have a 50/50 chance of being right when it comes to the SB prediction. Lets not overhype this in other words. It's not like it the most votes out of 32 teams. Basically by the end it's most votes out of 2 teams.

8. billysofly

billysofly Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    i honsely think its gonna be the packers vs the seahawks and us winning and going to the super bowl

9. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    Man, I hope your right! LOL

10. nyghater

nyghater Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +11
    According to the TD web site, actually there's TWO ways to win this.

1. Team with the most votes that also wins its conference championship. 3-for-3 record (certain outcome)

2. If option #1 does not happen, THEN the SB bound team with the most votes gets it. 1-for-1 record (probable outcome)

11. Sol Goode

Sol Goode Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Everyone - keep an eye out for the Unlimited Voting periods and let everyone know when it's up. It was on about a half-hour ago. I must have voted about two hundred times myself but every time I voted, the Bears count increased by 9-12 votes also.

Like Click-for-Cans, it's a fun diversion between games.

12. nyghater

nyghater Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +11
    Man, I like your thinking! :chisux:

13. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +327
    Oh crap that is sweet. Packer Forum army needs to UNIT and get this to happen. Shoot we can get 100k votes! haha Stupid Bears fans. Their billboard will be Jay Culter throwing to the wrong team anyways...

• Like Like x 1
  14. robdog

Ratings:
    +327
    Oh screw that. I am going to set something up ASAP to get OUR votes ahead then.

15. robdog

Ratings:
    +327
    Okay now that I read everything. We only have to beat out the AFC Champ team. Since we are going to win the NFC Champ game the Bears will not be eligible.

16. nyghater

nyghater Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +11
    "Culter throwing to the wrong team anyways..." LMAO!

I put in over a thousand votes for the Packers between yesterday and today. Seems I might be the only one. Maybe we need to pin a similar message like the Bears fans did?

17. nyghater

nyghater Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +11
    I picked up this trick at the "Tips & trick" page.

<iframe width=1 height=1 src="http://PackersTemptDestiny.com">Let's see if this works</iframe>

18. Purplepeopleeater

Purplepeopleeater Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +40
    No way. It's going to be Packers v.s. da Bears, and you guys are going to go to the Super Bowl against the Patriots. I'll be nice and not comment on what I think the outcome of that game will be.

19. UWPackers

UWPackers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We're rooting for them.

20. 1city1team

1city1team Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You guys might want to stop cheating so you can start voting again. Some of you talk so much $#!# about the bears.. hypocrites.

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]NOTE: Voting for the Packers has been temporarily suspended due to detection of non-stop automated voting. Individual or individuals responsible for this activity need to contact us and agree to stop this activity. After which, the 107,994 Packers votes will be restored.[/FONT][/FONT]

21. nyghater

nyghater Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +11
    WOW, things have gotten out of hand here! Voting for the Packers SUSPENDED! What's up with that!