Eager And Healthly Woodson Will Be Ready For First Mini Camp

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nah I dont think so.

But Sanders DID coach Manuel in college, so he knows what Manuel is about and how to use him,expectations,limitations,etc.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic. allow me to offer a generalization. you sir, are a college student! you are between the ages of 20-25. you will shotgun at least 4 of those high lifes. your buddies will cheer you on. A Packers game and a case of beer is something like heaven... to a High-Life man.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaaaaah....shotgunning beers. I miss being young, indulgent and just a little bit stoopid!!

Beer Bongs, anyone?

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
your sir are almost spot on... i am 23, i am out of college, but still live with roommates in a large unkempt house. my friends never cheer on my drinking of high life... its mostly just making fun of me for drinking it. however a case of beer, my dog and a packers game is as close to heaven as ive seen. and it only sets me back like 9 dollars.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yes digs.... i forgot to add my bonging beer preference over shotgunning.

all in all though my drinking devices and games have dwindled to the occasional game of beer pong and maybe a bong.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Less fizzy makes room for more beer. Bonging beats shotgunning beer any day....if my damaged and fading memory serves me well.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Re: Eager And Healthly Woodson Will Be Ready For First Mini

tromadz said:
But TT drafted him, DC Sanders coached him in college. They know something about this kid. He helped them get to the superbowl last year replacing an injured safety.

Ted Thompson worked for the Bengals in 2002?

I do believe that is incorrect.
He *** drafted by the Bengals, Roman beat him out. Manuel was then picked up by the Seahawks. The starter was injured in a after bar scuffle on the streets and thats how he became the starter for the Seahawks.

Atleast, to my knowledge.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Z2C, what are you doing? jeez, for a mod i would think you'd be able to stay on topic... now say something about the over-consumption of alcohol!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

bozz_2006 said:
Z2C, what are you doing? jeez, for a mod i would think you'd be able to stay on topic... now say something about the over-consumption of alcohol!

Hard to tell what the topic is with you guys. We have topics with 'Bret Favre' then the context will be 'do you think the braves will go deep this year?'

This seems to be civil from the few posts I've read. Perhaps off topic even though we are still disucssing the same secondary that Woodson plays in.

~TheJoker~

Cheesehead
Reaction score

DePack said:
Thanks for the info........Charles! :lol:

just kidding....it's nice to get a perspective from someone who follows him so closely!

Ha, that's another reason I need to hush up for a while. Don't wanna drive the board crazy with Woodson talk. And for the other cat, no I don't know him personally...closest I got was my best bud doing the closing on a house he has in Atlanta. You'll notice how strange it is that I like him, seeeing as how: I'm a hardcore Crimson Tide fan, I've never even seen him play in person, and I don't own any cards or Woodson paraphernalia. I just like his style, his game, and his attitude. I guess that's why I like Sean Taylor too, what a beast that kid is.

Anywho, I'll lay off for a while. Thanks for the replies. Any info on your new #21 in the minicamps would be greatly appreciated, too!

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

~TheJoker~ said:
DePack said:
Thanks for the info........Charles! :lol:

just kidding....it's nice to get a perspective from someone who follows him so closely!

Ha, that's another reason I need to hush up for a while. Don't wanna drive the board crazy with Woodson talk. And for the other cat, no I don't know him personally...closest I got was my best bud doing the closing on a house he has in Atlanta. You'll notice how strange it is that I like him, seeeing as how: I'm a hardcore Crimson Tide fan, I've never even seen him play in person, and I don't own any cards or Woodson paraphernalia. I just like his style, his game, and his attitude. I guess that's why I like Sean Taylor too, what a beast that kid is.

Anywho, I'll lay off for a while. Thanks for the replies. Any info on your new #21 in the minicamps would be greatly appreciated, too!

I hear ya. A year ago somebody asked, If the Packers could add one guy to their roster who should it be. Without hesitating I said Sean Taylor of course that was before he got in trouble....again.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts