Draft Pick Trade Thread PFFFL 2012

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Try doing some mocks. It is not a bad trade. I would draft Calvin Johnson without a second thought and I never see him fall farther than 7th. http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/mockdraftlobby
Wait a second, your not drafting 6th are you? Trying to lead me away from who you want? Its Brady, Isn't it? I'm not falling for the 3rd classic blunder, behind land war in Asia and contest with a Sicilian w/death on the line.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Wait a second, your not drafting 6th are you? Trying to lead me away from who you want? Its Brady, Isn't it? I'm not falling for the 3rd classic blunder, behind land war in Asia and contest with a Sicilian w/death on the line.
I am drafting 3rd LOL

L

Lunchboxer

While you trade picks and squander chances. I am Plotting my victory

HA...HA.HA

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about this Woodchip?

You get: #5, #170, #171
I get: #18, #23, and #38?

You come away with a top RB and the top WR.
What do you say we shake things up?

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anybody know who this Dubuque Ahbay's Pack guy is? I want to offer him a trade for the #4 pick to get one of the big 4 in this year's draft but I'm scared. And I don't know if he checks his team from time to time on ESPN?

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anybody know who this Dubuque Ahbay's Pack guy is? I want to offer him a trade for the #4 pick to get one of the big 4 in this year's draft but I'm scared. And I don't know if he checks his team from time to time on ESPN?
Regret giving up #5?

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
By the way I've been seeing the mocks go, the 5th spot is more likely to be another QB or possibly reaching a little for the next group of RBs

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Message him. He played in the league last year if I remember correctly.

Members online

Latest posts