Draft Pick Trade Thread PFFFL 2012

TennMike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't be afraid to offer me a trade if you wanna trade up to 5! I'm even sick of looking at that number!!

I hear ya. Being in the middle is the worst. Theres almost no strategy as you can only grab what is there. Being on either end is much better. Who are you thinking at 5? You think Rodgers will still be there? If so, not that too difficult of a decision IMO

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hear ya. Being in the middle is the worst. Theres almost no strategy as you can only grab what is there. Being on either end is much better. Who are you thinking at 5? You think Rodgers will still be there? If so, not that too difficult of a decision IMO
No way with Rodgers. I guess I could hope with Tom Brady would still be there. Who knows about Brees, that's awfully risky. But if I do end up sticking with this pick and Rice Or McCoy were to fall I wouldn't think twice about either one. Yeah I agree, middle can be challenging with so many different options.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Depends on who is available at 5. There are 4 players I want, I hope 1 is there. If not, I will regret the move.
I anticipate Aaron Rodgers wont be there at 5 and a likely chance the big 3 RB's wont be there (though I could be wrong) so at worst you will have Calvin Johnson, Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Chris Johnson, and MJD available.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
BTW for curiosity's sake, I'm interested to hear who you guys think got the better of that trade?
Well I am sure you traded down for a reason but neither side outright won. It will all depends on who gets drafted.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I anticipate Aaron Rodgers wont be there at 5 and a likely chance the big 3 RB's wont be there (though I could be wrong) so at worst you will have Calvin Johnson, Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Chris Johnson, and MJD available.
chances are, one of those would have been available at #10, making it a bad trade for me.

Members online

Latest posts