Draft Day 3 WRs Left

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So the ideal scenario of a Day 1 or 2 guy with a late rounder is past....who is left? Honestly, there is still a lot to like albeit not as solid of course.

I have talked about all of these guys and so have others in past but I'll list and maybe highlight a couple with notes.

Donovan Peoples Jones - I was NOT a fan of how so many had him as high as early 2nd grade...BUT folks he is 100% a steal at this point. That said we have his style of WR already and while he is arguably the BPA he may not get targeted by us for sure.

Gandy-Golden - I've called him the poor man's Jefferson (LSU) from a smaller school with all the traits to excel, it is only the question of whether he can do it against better comp. Measurables are awesome and folks claim high character.

KJ Hill - this cat is kinda that shifty short slot weapon some have argued a lot over what he will do at next level. Keep an eye out for him, he is some say a poor man's Hamler.

Tyler Johnson - Pushing his character flags aside he is probably the best route runner and consistency type left (Proche is another). Shocked if he hits the 5th round.

Gabriel Davis - I don't think we touch UCF again after MVS failure (possibly) but keep an eye he is a weapon I have flopped back and forth on. Sometimes his time you think you're watching a Pittman or Edwards and other times a nobody.

Joe Reed - This shorter speedster could do wonders for us on special teams and his knack for big plays and demeanor would fit Pack I feel. I'm concerned over his route tree but I will say I like him better than MVS and I sense this dude used right could be a weapon.

Proche - mentioned earlier, solid dude that would compete immediately for 4th amount of snaps probably.

Hightower's- Love this guy and he is one many know I mocked to us in my last mock. Big play waiting to happen and FAST also. Reminds me of a guy that could do far more than asked in college which I strongly feel would transfer to success for us.

Remember i like Isaiah Coulter also from Rhode Island...he is that small college beast that shows all the traits of anyone...just not from a big competition stage.

Those are the WR weapons left fellas I like. Take it for what it is worth.

Etphonehomez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm hoping for Hightower out of the group remaining.
This draft has been a real shocker. I'm high on AJ Dillon but didn't think he was a top 100 pick. My only thought is if there is in fact football this year, maybe we trade a pick next year for a veteran so Rodgers has someone other than a late round rookie and Funchess..

TomBrownFan40

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Remember i like Isaiah Coulter also from Rhode Island...he is that small college beast that shows all the traits of anyone...just not from a big competition stage.
I'm intrigued by this guy too. One of the few left with a good burst off the line. The term "nifty" does not come to mind when I see him but, he could do some damage on the deep throws. Like you say, not exactly Alabama, LSU, or Clemson opposition up there.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't have any handle at all on those receivers. Based on your profiles I'll pick Hightower. Maybe Coulter or Golden. Actually, I would like to see line help...on both sides of the ball.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't have any handle at all on those receivers. Based on your profiles I'll pick Hightower. Maybe Coulter or Golden. Actually, I would like to see line help...on both sides of the ball.

Good news is there are some offensive lineman I've liked that are still out there for sure. Some expected and a few surprises that fell to Day 3.

If MLF and Gute want a speedy shifty and possible returner I think Hill or Reed are the targets...if hoping for a pure WR weapon that can grow into something Hightower, Gandy-Golden, Johnson or Proche are probably my 4.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good news is there are some offensive lineman I've liked that are still out there for sure. Some expected and a few surprises that fell to Day 3.

If MLF and Gute want a speedy shifty and possible returner I think Hill or Reed are the targets...if hoping for a pure WR weapon that can grow into something Hightower, Gandy-Golden, Johnson or Proche are probably my 4.
I still like Reed. Surprised he’s still there. I’d be happy with that pick, but Gluten has to be thinking about best OTs, ILBs, and DL left.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We got

Hill
Lipscomb
DPJ
Proche
Quez

All 5 of these are good players who have really good upside, especially DPJ. Only 3 picks to go, we have a shot at one of them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts