• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The bigger question is where is the "center" tag that is messing up my results bars... ah well just another problem.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesehog said:
I,d say keep it in the Packer forum. I see other forums with "Training Camp", "Draft", "Fan Forum", "Q.B. Talk", "Coaches Corner", and so on and on and on. The way you have it set up now is great. If it it's about the Packers have it there. "Around the League", "Atrium" , "Smack" "tickets" is enough to cover everything. Sometimes I don't visit the other areas as often and might miss out on some news(or good bantering!). Just my opinion.

Yeah, same here... well said.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sixone220 said:
if you're gonna go on the premise that there is no reason to talk about it because we have no control over who GB takes, then there is no reason to talk about any games because they are over and there's no pt in talking about them.

Well, I actually kind of agree with that.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
The bigger question is where is the "center" tag that is messing up my results bars... ah well just another problem.

Yeah - what about that, RYAN - I try to use the center tag - but it just doesn't work. It looks great as long as you only preview -but after final upload - you see the <>, when you shouldn't. Isn't there a way to add the usuals....
and​
.... ?

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabid I will have to check that in FF, probably just IE being a pain.

IPB, not sure why it isn't processing the html code, I will take a look. Seems like my php load is picky, sometimes it will, other times it won't.

OP
OP
G

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What is happening in this area Ryan?

and, you can't say that too few voted, because if you don't vote, you haven't used the opportunity to voice your opinion, and too bad for you.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah it looks like the majority of those who voted said they want it. I should get a chance to put it up when I get back to Omaha tonight.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
Cheesehog said:
I,d say keep it in the Packer forum. I see other forums with "Training Camp", "Draft", "Fan Forum", "Q.B. Talk", "Coaches Corner", and so on and on and on. The way you have it set up now is great. If it it's about the Packers have it there. "Around the League", "Atrium" , "Smack" "tickets" is enough to cover everything. Sometimes I don't visit the other areas as often and might miss out on some news(or good bantering!). Just my opinion.

Yeah, same here... well said.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obviously the rest don't care and those that do voted nearly 3-1 in favor of a draft catagory. Not even close.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
There's not gonna be anything to really talk about in this forum which translates to Draft talk and FA talk. No need to spread the posts thin thats the wrost thing admin's can do to a publicly used forum.

Members online

Latest posts