Draft and Free Agency Predictions

Reaction score
Excuse my while I put my flame suit on........so here goes:

How do you football hero's, and all the news media predict how all these drafted players are going
to fit in for the Packers or any other team?????

Personally.... you're all guessing and wasting your time.

Me? I say let the guessing picks to the Packers front office and the powers that be do their job, that's why they get paid.

I'll be there for the first regular season game, then you, your neighbors, brother-in-laws, arm chair quarterbacks can *****, (or take credit) on the bad/good drafts or free agency picks that fit or not.

There's a big difference between collage ball and the NFL.

Stop the guessing with the B.S. already.

OK, your turn

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score

How do you football hero's, and all the news media predict how all these drafted players are going

Me? I say let the guessing picks to the Packers front office and the powers that be do their job, that's why they get paid.

I'll be there for the first regular season game, then you, your neighbors, brother-in-laws, arm chair quarterbacks can *****, (or take credit) on the bad/good drafts or free agency picks that fit or not.

OK, your turn

The answer is, we don't.

Just like we don't know what the score will be in our first NFL game of the season, but we will enjoy predicting it anyway come August.

I guess we just like sharing our thoughts on the possible outcomes, and debate when views conflict.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score

OK, your turn

So why are you here then? If nothing matters until the first game of the season I guess we won't be reading any more of your posts until September. Otherwise you are just wasting your time.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
So why are you here then? If nothing matters until the first game of the season I guess we won't be reading any more of your posts until September. Otherwise you are just wasting your time.

He's said similar things before about how it's all just a waste of time and wait for the season. Which is fine, but he typically follows it up with like 15 new threads.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I for one think it's wonderful there's internet access at the retirement homes these days.

Members online

Latest posts