Don't worry at least Rodgers is still better than what's his name

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
People tend to forget that Favre was Mr. INT. Yeah, brett did help bring the pack back in the early 1990's, but he also flubbed it up for us dozens of times...lol

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre averaged 1.5 turnovers (interceptions + fumbles lost) per game over his entire career. An amazing feat.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is like preaching to the choir.
How about a link to where the Burnt lovers are and we can set them straight over there if we can sign in and comment?

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Why does everyone care so much about QB comparisons anyway? Favre was awesome in his prime, period. I don't get why so many hate him. You guys are lucky to go from Favre to Rodgers.

Besides, Andrew Luck is gonna blow every QB away the next several years...:whistling:

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
He is/was way over-rated.
During his long, long career, Brett also accumulated some unwanted records. He has more fumbles than any player that will ever play (166). He threw more interceptions than any player will ever throw (336). He lost more post-season games than any quarterback will ever lose (11).

Scroll down to read more:http://www.cracked.com/blog/7-terrible-sports-achievements-that-will-never-be-equaled/

Isn't it supposed to be a team sport though?

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Please please please dont start the Favre crap all over again !!!!! He`s gone. Rodgers is having a bit of a bad time at the moment, but he`s STILL our best bet.

Chillarfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This Farve crap is so yesterday. Most people ***** about Farve in the media and tired of hearing about it. Here's a few answers.. one stop posting Favre news here, two stop clicking on Favre news and three when Favre news is on ESPN or whatever.. turn the channel. Not that hard to do.

Favre was a great quaterback, but every great quaterback has his falts. Like Farve has INT's and Rodgers has holding on to the ball too long. No great quaterback is perfect.

Members online

Latest posts