Don't know why but I was thinking the first round was last night

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I went to bed early last night not really thinking about the draft and I woke up this morning and went to work like always. Around 8:00 a thought hit me that "Holy crap, I forgot about the draft. I don't even know who the Packers drafted last night" I went to my locker and grabbed my phone to check in here to revel in the wailing and gnashing of the teeth and lo and behold ... Nothing. I though WTF did everyone forget. I went on NFL.com and finally realized I was a day early.

I don't know why I thought it was Thursday night. Probably because of the Thursday night games and the season kickoff and all but rest assured that if I don't stay up tonight I will be checking in first thing in the morning. Probably even the first time I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks, I don't know if that makes me fell better or worse. Probably better because it does start on a Thursday so I know I am not crazy. I just had the dates wrong.
Oh, you're crazy, but you're right. it does start on Thursday, but not yesterday's Thursday :)

Reaction score
We did Easter on Saturday with the family because it fit everyone's work and travel schedules and in-law plans.

In 2022 (Shemitah year) Jesus would’ve celebrated the Passover Seder Dinner on Fri after Sundown, so technically? you were correct Sir.
Oh that reminds me. The next Shemitah (2029) is crossed with a Jubilee year (every 50 years). Jesus started his public ministry reading the Isaiah scroll on a Shemitah year crossed with a Jubilee. 2029 is EXACTLY 2000 years since his prophetic announcement of the “Good News” and first recorded public miracle of turning water ti wine at a wedding in Canaa (when they tried to throw him off a cliff and he disappeared..again :ninja: Go Yeshua!)

The part I did the math on? The year 2029 is exactly 2,000 years and a jubilee celebration (every 50 years)
(50 days is Pentecost/Festival of Weeks) 2000/50

= 40

I have no idea what that means, I’m working on that part! its just it hit me like a ton of bricks. lol

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts