Dolphins willing to trade LG

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://www.rotoworld.com/Content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=37
With the questions marks we have at left guard, Colledge's inconsistent performance and Spitz back problems, the left side of the O-line with an aging injury prone left tackle in Clifton needs help and depth.
Giving up a 4th round pick or a player like Hawk/Bush may make this worth while.
Our O-line needs to be addressed this year with at least one veteran upgrade over any rookies taken in the draft to give the unit some depth.

OP
OP
D

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't like Smiley from his SF time. Don't like him. He's a run blocker only basically...

Ya I don't know much about him. I just would like to see at least one good veteran added to our O-line before training camp, even if he is not a starter, we need some depth. Rookies through the draft and another Barbre situation scares me.

Even if Clifton and Tauscher stay healthy, if Wells or Sitton go down we really have no depth. This will be far worse than our CB situation last year on defense.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ya I don't know much about him. I just would like to see at least one good veteran added to our O-line before training camp, even if he is not a starter, we need some depth. Rookies through the draft and another Barbre situation scares me.

Even if Clifton and Tauscher stay healthy, if Wells or Sitton go down we really have no depth. This will be far worse than our CB situation last year on defense.
I really liked Evan Dietrich-Smith when I saw him. I think with more weight room and a season under his belt, he could be a very good backup. I might even go as far to say that we might've found the future C of our team...

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have said it a hundred times. Mike Iupati in the 1st round. Since we got Clifton and Tauscher back........OT..in the 2nd round. After that, best available OLB,Saftey, and CB. Pick up maybe Holliday for return man, and the best punter available in the 6th. Ted Thompson always wants to do the unexpected, and I wouldn't be suprised if he traded down a few slots and maybe picked up Golden Tate just to **** everyone off. Not becasue he is a bad receiver but becasue we have other needs. Its almost like I am waiting for him (TT) to **** me off........you know......kinda like when I watched Favre and was standing in front of the TV saying we got this....we got this.......just don't Fk up!

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really liked Evan Dietrich-Smith when I saw him. I think with more weight room and a season under his belt, he could be a very good backup. I might even go as far to say that we might've found the future C of our team...

I don't know, I think ED-S mostly was on the roster last year because the team was hurting so much. He really did not impress me, but either did Wells when he first came in. I would like to see what a year under his belt does for the big guy.

Sitton is a stud at RG, the OT's are iffy at best.Wells is fine at C

Of course the great Packer line of Skoronski,Thurston, RIngo, Kramer & Gregg will never be duplicated...but then again I worship those guys and may be looking thru green colored glasses!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts