Does anyone know when....

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...these awards will be announced?

Coach of the year.

MVP.

Dfense Player of the Year

Seems like in years past we knew these things by now.

For coach, that should be shared between Dom and Mike. Really. They both deserve it equally. (*SIGH* But I guess it only goes to head coach.)

MVP
A-Rod

DPOY
Clay

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's been driving me crazy too! I asked the same thing after the end of the regular season. I figured if they picked them then, MVP would go to Brady and DPOV to Clay. But if they are going to include post season play, that changes everything. DPOY is still Clay but it opens the door for Aaron to get MVP.

Are you talking SB MVP or the awards for the season?

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The season.
Like I wrote, usually in years past it was known by now, wasn't it?

So which means at this rate we won't know the SB MVP until like mid June perhaps. LOL

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They just announced the All-Pros today (well, yesterday for me since it's past midnight here on the east coast). They usually announce the awards after the All-Pros, so I'm guessing they'll reveal them throughout this week.

GoPack52

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My outsiders view as a Ravens fan,
No question Brady is getting the MVP.
Coach of the year should be McCarthy.
DPOY is a tossup between Clay,Harrison,Polamalu, and Ed Reed. Anyone of those 4 rightfully deserve it. Maybe Reed a little less because he only played in 10 games.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
DPOY is a tossup between Clay,Harrison,Polamalu, and Ed Reed. Anyone of those 4 rightfully deserve it. Maybe Reed a little less because he only played in 10 games.

Did you hear Warren Sapp on NFLN talking about the DPOY? He said something about Wood being the current holder, Clay being in line, and paraphrasing: If it leaves Green Bay, somebody is blind.

Man, I used to hate his guts, but he's really growing on me. LOL

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score

favortism much? harrison wont get it cuz of all those helmet to helmet charges he got. reed wont get it cuz he only played ten games.

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
favortism much? harrison wont get it cuz of all those helmet to helmet charges he got. reed wont get it cuz he only played ten games.

That is true, but it makes the fact that he led the league in interceptions all the more impressive.

I don't think you'll get too many Baltimore fans showing favoritism in picking Harrison or Polamalu. Picking against them, maybe.

Members online

Latest posts