Do we have enough talent on this team this season?

D

Deleted member 6794

they need another dominant offensive linemen to emerge...from somewhere!!! They need a dominant pass rusher!!! They need a receiving threat who can take over a game... and at least draw extra coverage shifted his way or demand a double team...

Yeah, it's really a shame the Packers front office hasn't been able to add Julio Jones and Khalil Mack to the roster while talking Joe Thomas out of retirement. Fire everyone :rolleyes:

They're all average to below average players - that's what you want our ceiling to be? average??

Martinez is the best of that bunch, and he's average at best. We have the worst set of ILB's in the league.

The jury is still out on Burks, but I'm not holding my breath - he was a terrible player in college.

I have hope that Brice can ascend to being a better than average player, but he's in no way better than average now.

Fackrell is simply not an NFL caliber player.

Yes, all those guys need to be working their way toward the exits.

Martinez is one of the best inside linebackers in the league in base defense and Clinton-Dix is definitely an above average safety when used correctly. While the other players mentioned are average NFL players you need guys like that on a roster as well as it's impossible to field a team full of All-Pros.

It's ridiculous to suggest all of them shouldn't be brought back for the 2019 season.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They EFFING SUCK rodgers is trash like it’s embarrasing I can’t bare to finish this SHeet show..
#imsalty

Mike McCarthy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What does this team need? Aaron’s not listening and I can’t blame Dom anymore. Please anybody we need help before the 2nd half starts.....

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
This team needs a good house cleaning.

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McCarthy to disappear. This team lacks discipline and haven't been ready for games all year Time for new blood Shouldve happened years ago

Packer96

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Plays that work because of their scheme rather than the athleticism of the players. We're too simple, but sometimes its just not your day and it looks that way today.

wist43

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Martinez is one of the best inside linebackers in the league in base defense and Clinton-Dix is definitely an above average safety when used correctly. While the other players mentioned are average NFL players you need guys like that on a roster as well as it's impossible to field a team full of All-Pros.

It's ridiculous to suggest all of them shouldn't be brought back for the 2019 season.

As I said, I have hope for Brice - not a lot of hope, but at least he's better than Burnett.

And Martinez is at least a serviceable LB... I'd be looking to replace him, but we can get by with him.

The rest of those guys you listed?? Yeah, they all need to be moved off the roster for better players.

Dieseljunkie12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep. And so help me God if someone says but Crosby misses so many kicks its not mm's foot kicking it. Let's be real here, after the first missed fg or made fg for that matter every single play there after is different. No it's and or buts that is real life. With that being said the slow play every first half and spotting the other team at least 14 points because of it is what needs to change.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep. And so help me God if someone says but Crosby misses so many kicks its not mm's foot kicking it. Let's be real here, after the first missed fg or made fg for that matter every single play there after is different. No it's and or buts that is real life. With that being said the slow play every first half and spotting the other team at least 14 points because of it is what needs to change.

And how is MM to blame for the refs calling a bad muff punt call against Kevin King?

Conso

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What does this team need? Aaron’s not listening and I can’t blame Dom anymore. Please anybody we need help before the 2nd half starts.....

Could be they are just not using what talent they have correctly. Aaron Jones not rushing enough, Jimmy Graham not getting involved enough, Mercedes Lewis not involved enough (he DID mention he wanted to catch more passes at start of season) so maybe more double TE looks?

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
They need to not lose the turnover battle 0-3 and be competent on special teams(total disaster today)

The offense had over 500 yards and the defense had moments.

Your not gonna win many games with missing so many kicks and losing turnover battle 0-3. Especially on the road.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this team needs to be hold accountable for its actions....next man up needs to show impact. Haha Clinton Dix should not be re signed. Philbin and Zook need to be held accountable. The head coach needs to be accountable. The DC just started but needs to be held accountable for his secondary and pass rush woes. Do we have a Running backs coach? Jones needs the ball. this team is incredibly sloppy. Sign a fullback already, as M Lewis coming into the game is tipping the play calls.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jimmy Graham not getting involved enough
The announcers noted that Graham was more effective with Seattle, specifically pointing out that he isn't getting open enough. They attributed this to his skill level falling off, but this is such a common complaint about the GB offense. Has he fallen off or is it the scheme?

Mike McCarthy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The announcers noted that Graham was more effective with Seattle, specifically pointing out that he isn't getting open enough. They attributed this to his skill level falling off, but this is such a common complaint about the GB offense. Has he fallen off or is it the scheme?
Frankly it has more to do with the variables of his pad level integrity than anything, he is very highly successful I might add.