1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

division matchups this weekend

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by brennan1884, Nov 14, 2007.

1. brennan1884

brennan1884 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    the lions play the giants

the bears play the seahawks

and the vikings play the........ who the hell cares lol....... raiders

i think this could be losses for both the lions and the bears, if we handle business our lead will significantly increase in the North.... just think two weeks ago people were saying the Lions could test for the division lead

:)

2. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    On the other hand, if the Packers lose to Carolina and the Lions beat the Giants, it's back to a one-game lead, and the Lions will then have the opportunity to take the division lead with a victory over the Packers on Thanksgiving.

I don't expect that to happen, but you never know. I think the Bears are already pretty much done, though. Did you notice that before the Packers played the Bears last month, there were no Bears fans coming in here running smack, and even after the Bears won the game, they still had nothing to say? Even then, they knew this wasn't their year.

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Thats right Greg..........we need to take NOTHING for granted! If the Lions lose and we win, it puts us in a MUCH safer position. For now though, it's still just an IF.

4. Danreb

Danreb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The Lions have a tough schedule from here on out. Their first 10 games were garbage, but they sweeped the Bears. That's something we haven't done in years.

5. umair

umair Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i really want the lions to beat the giants.

6. cyoung

cyoung Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I hope the Panthers just embarrass the Panthers, and I really dont know why but I want to see the Lions beat the Giants.

7. mi_keys

mi_keys Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    So do I, I want the NFC North to look good and I want to earn our North title over the Lions.