Didn't somebody say Clay was getting smaller....?

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Watchu tumbout?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone else noticed Clay's by far the one who's most sweated in hte picture? Everyone else seems brand new and the guy is drenched.

THAT is motor, ladies and gentlemen. That is why Matthews' first 2 years weren't just a fluke.

He is flamboyant, all Hollywood, with the hair and all, but when the pads come on, he's relentless.

L

Lunchboxer

Anyone else noticed Clay's by far the one who's most sweated in hte picture? Everyone else seems brand new and the guy is drenched.

THAT is motor, ladies and gentlemen. That is why Matthews' first 2 years weren't just a fluke.

He is flamboyant, all Hollywood, with the hair and all, but when the pads come on, he's relentless.

I think all of that is all that water he pours on his head when the Defence gets done and heads to the bench.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think all of that is all that water he pours on his head when the Defence gets done and heads to the bench.

He does that all the time. He must like to have his hair wet. Can you imagine him doing that in December or January at Lambeau? He's going to have icicles hanging all over the place and wouldn't that make an interested picture.

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He does that all the time. He must like to have his hair wet. Can you imagine him doing that in December or January at Lambeau? He's going to have icicles hanging all over the place and wouldn't that make an interested picture.

He does do it then. He did it in the NFC championship game in Chicago....

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol i believe that was me during the chat we had on an earlier game.. idk he just seemed smaller to me during the games.. that pic certainly says otherwise lol

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Which offensive lineman used to pi$$ his pants during games so that the other players would have to deal with it during the games. I read a story avout it a few years back. I think Clay read the same story...

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The weird thing is he doesnt seem huge in regular clothes. Other players your like "whoa".

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol, he does MMA training during the offseason :D

LOL, I've tried some MMA this year. I wonder if I could take him in a fight. The Predator Vs Kitten? Hell no! I wouldn't recommend trying it, dude can bench twice of me. I'm little, quick and nimble, ninja like but I don't think that would help. But, MMA makes me wonder if any of his off season training or exercise could of contributed to the weight loss. MMA itself is serious. I've never had such a workout in my life and I wasn't even going 100%. The hard core, advance people in my class were and they were just killing it out there. You can lose 5 lbs in just fluids, perhaps an exaggeration, but it's an aerobic activity too, if he's burning more and calories than he's taking in, he's going to be losing weight.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL, I've tried some MMA this year. I wonder if I could take him in a fight. The Predator Vs Kitten? Hell no! I wouldn't recommend trying it, dude can bench twice of me. I'm little, quick and nimble, ninja like but I don't think that would help. But, MMA makes me wonder if any of his off season training or exercise could of contributed to the weight loss. MMA itself is serious. I've never had such a workout in my life and I wasn't even going 100%. The hard core, advance people in my class were and they were just killing it out there. You can lose 5 lbs in just fluids, perhaps an exaggeration, but it's an aerobic activity too, if he's burning more and calories than he's taking in, he's going to be losing weight.

Yeah, from what I understand he trains with Brian Baldinger in the offseason, learned how to do some arm moves to keep Lineman from grabbing him.

Latest posts