1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Did anyone else

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by ivo610, Jan 8, 2012.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    Did anyone else enjoy watching the Steelers get beat by Tim Tebow as much as I did? After their fans came in droves to this forum to talk smack I have rooted against them every week. This game brought a smile to my face.

2. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +652
    Loved it.

3. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
    Thought we told you not to say that word?

LONGTIMEFAN

4. JTheGreat

JTheGreat Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +35
    Loved every minute of it! PA is steeler nation, and alot of my buddies are steeler fans. Seeing them lose to the broncos definitely made my weekend.

5. GreenBlood

GreenBlood Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +652
    Awesome. If Tebow can ever get anywhere close to completing 65% of his passes, he'll be scary good. I love that he actually transforms into a running back when he takes off with the ball and knows how to run with his shoulder pads low and protects the ball properly. It's almost like watching a high school style offense. He's definitely fun to watch.

6. JTheGreat

JTheGreat Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +35
    I never thought the option offense could win an NFL Playoff game, definitely interesting to watch..

7. morningwood

morningwood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +91
    I didn't care one way or another, but this Steelers team wasn't going anywhere in the playoffs. Far too banged up.