1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Depth of Talent?

Discussion in 'Draft Talk' started by HyponGrey, Apr 8, 2012.

1. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    What positions have the deepest depth when it comes to potential. I've heard that the worst position depth this year is TE. I've also heard that C and S have shallow depth. I hear CB are a bit thin. RB seems to have a good class, as does G. WR has gotten mixed feedback. OT has been for the most part silent, and 4-3 DE is apparently deep should they not be drafted as OLB. Just curiousat your thought on the classes at "depth" vs "talent/potential" I don't know enough yet to truly form any sound opinions. Never hurts to ask right?

2. ThxJackVainisi

ThxJackVainisi Lifelong Packers Fanatic

Ratings:
    +3,023
    Did you hear all that from this guy? He's seems to have strong opinions and little doubt:
    ;) J/K I read these two threads back-to-back and was struck by the contrast.

3. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    This is the later thread where I realized how little I actually know and decided to ask for help, lol. I still think TE is a lousy year. Its pretty much the only thing I'm certain of

4. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    OLB's are deep in this draft, which is good for us.
    I expect Teddy to take a swing at 2 of them, as he did 2 QB's in the 2008 Draft. One high (round 2 Brohm) and one low (last round Flynn).