1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Depth of Talent?

Discussion in 'Draft Talk' started by HyponGrey, Apr 8, 2012.

1. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    What positions have the deepest depth when it comes to potential. I've heard that the worst position depth this year is TE. I've also heard that C and S have shallow depth. I hear CB are a bit thin. RB seems to have a good class, as does G. WR has gotten mixed feedback. OT has been for the most part silent, and 4-3 DE is apparently deep should they not be drafted as OLB. Just curiousat your thought on the classes at "depth" vs "talent/potential" I don't know enough yet to truly form any sound opinions. Never hurts to ask right?

2. ThxJackVainisi

ThxJackVainisi Lifelong Packers Fanatic

Ratings:
    +2,904
    Did you hear all that from this guy? He's seems to have strong opinions and little doubt:
    ;) J/K I read these two threads back-to-back and was struck by the contrast.

3. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    This is the later thread where I realized how little I actually know and decided to ask for help, lol. I still think TE is a lousy year. Its pretty much the only thing I'm certain of

4. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    OLB's are deep in this draft, which is good for us.
    I expect Teddy to take a swing at 2 of them, as he did 2 QB's in the 2008 Draft. One high (round 2 Brohm) and one low (last round Flynn).