Depth of Talent?

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
What positions have the deepest depth when it comes to potential. I've heard that the worst position depth this year is TE. I've also heard that C and S have shallow depth. I hear CB are a bit thin. RB seems to have a good class, as does G. WR has gotten mixed feedback. OT has been for the most part silent, and 4-3 DE is apparently deep should they not be drafted as OLB. Just curiousat your thought on the classes at "depth" vs "talent/potential" I don't know enough yet to truly form any sound opinions. Never hurts to ask right?

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
What positions have the deepest depth when it comes to potential. I've heard that the worst position depth this year is TE. I've also heard that C and S have shallow depth. I hear CB are a bit thin. RB seems to have a good class, as does G. WR has gotten mixed feedback. OT has been for the most part silent, and 4-3 DE is apparently deep should they not be drafted as OLB. Just curious at your thought on the classes at "depth" vs "talent/potential" I don't know enough yet to truly form any sound opinions. Never hurts to ask right?
Did you hear all that from this guy? He's seems to have strong opinions and little doubt:
TE?!? This is a HORRIBLE year for TE, even worse than center and safety. RB however is a good stock, better than WR at least. This year is full of pass rush, all you can eat. I hear the OG is good this year too. DE is tricky. Not much in the way of coverage, but substantial enough to find decent projects. QB could bring some surprises, but little have the arm strength. LOT of mediocrity which also can mean potential. Ted is going to go HAM
;) J/K I read these two threads back-to-back and was struck by the contrast.

OP
OP
HyponGrey

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
This is the later thread where I realized how little I actually know and decided to ask for help, lol. I still think TE is a lousy year. Its pretty much the only thing I'm certain of

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OLB's are deep in this draft, which is good for us.
I expect Teddy to take a swing at 2 of them, as he did 2 QB's in the 2008 Draft. One high (round 2 Brohm) and one low (last round Flynn).

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts