Delete me

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

This was my mock.

It's ok. Last couple rounds are hard.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

This was my mock.

It's ok. Last couple rounds are hard.

So I'd like to explain my mock a little bit here, or at least the players involved.

1) Jaire Alexander is a high end starter with high end athleticism. His 2016 tape is phenomenal. His 2017 tape is not as good due to injuries. Draft him and be happy for many years. I think he's a no-doubt starting CB.

2) Josh Sweat. Man, Josh Sweat. Big, athletic, good pass rushing moves. Has had injury issues but reportedly was graded as 'Average' in regards to his Medicaid at the combine, which is huge for him. After Harold Landry there's a big drop off in Edge rushers, Sweat might be the next best.

3) Mark Andrews would be the successor to Graham. On tape he looks very agile, good YAC. Not a blocker.

4) Daeshawn Hamilton. I love this guy. Might not be there in the 4th. (FYI, having the first pick in the 4/5 rounds is a big talent upgrade). Best route runner in the draft if you ask me. Can win inside and outside. Rodgers would love him. Just ok hands, needs to improve there.

4) Quinton Meeks is a really good press corner. Might not have the required long speed. Really smart, coaches son. Good size. Could potentially move to single high safety.

5) Fred Warner probably won't be here, but I think he's a lot better player than Malik Jefferson for example. Coverage ILB.

5) Cedrick Wilson is a good sized WR who despite not having great speed is a deep threat.

5) Will Dissly is one of the better in-line TE's in the draft. Good blocker. Need one of those.

The rest? Who cares.

Members online

Latest posts