Dear Brett Favre, I was wrong about you.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I wrote that thing a year ago. You've lurked on the site for a year, and now come out and pick your spot to take a shot? Nice.

by 'Nice' I mean 'Lame'

All about de_real_deal

makes one go hmmmmmmm, if he knew bout this a year ago..

maybe he just read your article, or has posted here b4

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Start Ingle Martin by Trom
http://www.packerforum.com/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=8694

Thread Favre Bashing

"LOL. Right. We'd do better with Matt Schaub or just about anyone else who isn't a gunslinger(with bad accuracy)"
-------------------------
No im not secretly aaron rodgers.

Im openly a Packers fan.

And bad defense and special teams aside, its pretty obvious Favres accuracy is no more, and his power is fading as well. We need a new ...

"Thread Breach of contract"Just like people will defend Favre and his bad throws today.

Thread "My thoughts on Favre"

http://www.packerforum.com/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=8832

"I agree. The ball in Favres hands = not a great idea. "

Thread For all those who want to replace FavreGB would be better off with a game managing type at this point like trent dilfer was for his team.

Thread Favre says he needs off-season surgeryhttp://www.packerforum.com/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=8847

You have an abundance of anti-Favre stuff in there as well trom

Thread An Early Look at the Packers first round Draft pick? a CB #1? I dont like it.
a DT #1? I dont like it.

but it doesnt matter what I think."

I guess since TT drafted Harrell you like it. I mean, i could go on and on looking at the old threads but do i really have to :)

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All about de_real_deal

Whatah talkin bout Willis :)

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
I wrote that thing a year ago. You've lurked on the site for a year, and now come out and pick your spot to take a shot? Nice.

by 'Nice' I mean 'Lame'

All about de_real_deal

hmmmmmmm

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When you're not afraid to speak your mind and give your opinion as much as I do, sometimes silly things get said.

I've always said Gunslinger + bad oline + mediocre WR group = bad things.

Now it's Gunslinger + time to throw + trio of awesome WRs = A big reason we're 3-0.

You should try speaking your mind, instead of taking subtle jabs at people, de_real_deal.

by 'Nice' I mean 'Lame'

It's no big deal, trom. A lot of people thought Favre was on his way out, including a lot of true Packer fans like you. You criticized him but you never hated on him as far as I can remember. He's playing great now and it's all good.

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
Start Ingle Martin by Trom
http://www.packerforum.com/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=8694

Thread Favre Bashing

"LOL. Right. We'd do better with Matt Schaub or just about anyone else who isn't a gunslinger(with bad accuracy)"
-------------------------
No im not secretly aaron rodgers.

Im openly a Packers fan.

And bad defense and special teams aside, its pretty obvious Favres accuracy is no more, and his power is fading as well. We need a new ...

"Thread Breach of contract"Just like people will defend Favre and his bad throws today.

Thread "My thoughts on Favre"

http://www.packerforum.com/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=8832

"I agree. The ball in Favres hands = not a great idea. "

Thread For all those who want to replace FavreGB would be better off with a game managing type at this point like trent dilfer was for his team.

Thread Favre says he needs off-season surgeryhttp://www.packerforum.com/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=8847

You have an abundance of anti-Favre stuff in there as well trom

Thread An Early Look at the Packers first round Draft pick? a CB #1? I dont like it.
a DT #1? I dont like it.

but it doesnt matter what I think."

I guess since TT drafted Harrell you like it. I mean, i could go on and on looking at the old threads but do i really have to :)

LOLOLOL

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another lurker gets his laugh in.

I'm glad Favre is playing well. You guys can say all the **** you want.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriously, way to make friends on the message board that you're brand freaking new to. On your fifth post, go after one of the most consistent posters here. Real cool. You've won me over.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fact is, some here thought Favre was done. I was not one of them. I watched Bart Starr stay longer then he should have. So i kind of have something to compare it too. Starr showed he was done and couldn't produce anymore, while Favre's skills might not be at his top form, but still pretty darn good. But he could have just as easily tanked this season and proved me, and the others that have backed him as wrong.
So unless they were true "haters" on Favre, i see nothing wrong with them having the opinion before this season had started that they thought he was done.
There have been several passes that Favre threw that could have been interceptions this season, that the defenders dropped. They could have cost us games. Lucky for us, they were dropped. It could have made the outcomes much different.
But we are 3-0, and looking good, so celebrate!!!