Deadpins ~Why Your Team Sucks~ Written by a Viking fan.

CheeseHead87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Read this at work today and could not contain my laughter.

"Say the word "Packers" to John Madden and he'll close his eyes and have a nine-minute soundless ******" Love it!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
best part

"I can't think of another Packer that has done so little to be adored by Packer fans than AJ Hawk. Going to games and seeing the hordes of mouth-breathers wearing his jersey makes me ****ing sick. And do you know why? Because if he was a black player from an SEC school (or "gloree boy," if you prefer) they would ****ing HATE him. He'd be lazy, he'd be a bust, and he'd be completely unworthy of the ridiculous extension Ted Thompson signed him to. But no, he's a white dude from the Big 10, a conference, home to the Badgers, where things are done the RIGHT WAY (from a purely football standpoint). I seriously want to run up to anyone wearing a Hawk jersey and scream "WHY??????" over and over."

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hahahaha. This was the hardest I've laughed in a long time.

I don't know why Packer fans like me should find this funny but I suppose it's the same reason rednecks flow to Larry the Cable Guy and Jeff Foxworthy.

I'm a Packers fan and here's why the Green Bay Packers suck: The overconfidence and arrogance of this franchise can be encapsulated in the fact that they put all-world tackle Herb Taylor in the starting lineup to protect Aaron Rodger's blindside. Herb ****ing Taylor.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was the truest statement of all though:

This team can't play in cold weather. You read that right, a team from Green ****ing Bay Wisconsin is designed to perform best in a dome. They'll inevitably win something like 12-13 games this year and then get stomped at home again by some piece of **** team that can simply hold onto the ball when the temperature drops below 70 degrees. I'm already geared up to turn off the TV and throw **** again in January as Ced Benson coughs up his 6th fumble and some 49er ****stick runs it back to take a 30 point lead in Lambeau, even though we will probably trash them in week one because it will be warm. God I hate sports.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also clicked on the Vikings one below, here are a few quotes that made me laugh:

4 Super Bowl losses
4 NFC Championship game losses
The only offensive line so bad they allowed Brett Favre to be physically knocked out of the league.
Tarvaris Jackson.
The Love Boat
Brad Childress and the Perkins menu he called plays from.
The Whizzinator
41-0
Denny Green taking a knee with the most prolific offense ever.
The worst trade in the history of sports. Ever. (Herschel Walker for a full 52 man roster and a bag of balls)
The Metrodome. There are high school football fields in Texas better than the Metrodome.
Les Steckel.
The most embarrassing moment in sports history (Jim Marshall's wrong way run)

Had it not been for the flukiness that made Randy Moss unstoppable, you would have ZERO history. And the fact that Daunte Culpepper had a career after chucking up hail marys to the best receiver we've ever seen not named Jerry Rice, is ****ing appalling. Him doing that stupid roll thing with his arms is tattooed into my brain for eternity, and I'm fairly certain it's going to cause cancer. So **** you, Culpepper.
You losers got Brett Favre's best season of his Hall of Fame career, and it wasn't even close. And what'd you go and do? Go get Favre'd in the biggest Vikings game since the the last time you **** stains blew it in a championship game. You have no idea how enjoyable it is watching this joke franchise choke, and choke, and choke. It's incredible. Watching that ****head throw that pick was justification that the Minnesota Vikings won't ever win ****.

Sorry, I've been posting a lot of quotes off that site. I'll stop now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts