Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Eagles

Falcons

Seahawks

Ravens

Possible and VERY STRANGE if it happens

The White House issued a press release saying that bird flu has now been showing up in all feathered animals, including chickens and turkeys. It is now open season for hunters in all 50 states. The Force of this disease has apparently originated in a body of water named by the French "Le Baye des Puances." Translation is the "bay of stinking water." Water Samples from the waters of Green Bay has been shown to contain a virus that has been dormant at least 500 years. The Force required to awaken the virus is enormous and a cold front coming in from Canada has caused this strain of bird flue to spread from the waters of Green Bay to the east and west coasts, and is dipping as far south as Georgia.

After a tragic 3 week period, the flu is dieing off (due to lack of carriers).

The final figures are brutal showing the strength of the Force.

Philadelphia...all eagles reported dead.
Atlanta.........all falcons reported dead
Seattle........all Sea Hawks reported dead
Chicago.......all turkeys AKA bears reported dead.
Ravens in the Baltimore area deemed at risk as are the sea gulls in the New England area.

Citizens in and around the waters of Green Bay have been fleeing to the Dallas area.

Packrat12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
Good thoughts.
And I dig your screen name.

May you stick around and post often!

(Since you live near the Chiefs, I gotta ask: Any thoughts on their season/play off loss this year?)

I have lots of thoughts. However, I doubt you want to hear them all. So that being said I will just state a few.

They remained healthy all year. Played in the weakest division in football, unless you count the NFC west and they are more like the PAC 4. They have a young defense that is very good, and two great running backs. Their HC is an arrogant a-hole that goes for it on 4th more than half the time cause he doesn't believe in his team and loses his cool. The fans are annoying and fare weathered. I think that if there is a season next year and they can get a WR, besides Bowe they will be dangerous and could be facing the Packers in the Super Bowl next year.

BTW: The Packers run of injuries will not continue into next season and if we go on a run I firmly believe will be the best team in the NFL next season, and go back to back.

OP
OP
JBlood

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The White House issued a press release saying that bird flu has now been showing up in all feathered animals, including chickens and turkeys. It is now open season for hunters in all 50 states. The Force of this disease has apparently originated in a body of water named by the French "Le Baye des Puances." Translation is the "bay of stinking water." Water Samples from the waters of Green Bay has been shown to contain a virus that has been dormant at least 500 years. The Force required to awaken the virus is enormous and a cold front coming in from Canada has caused this strain of bird flue to spread from the waters of Green Bay to the east and west coasts, and is dipping as far south as Georgia.

After a tragic 3 week period, the flu is dieing off (due to lack of carriers).

The final figures are brutal showing the strength of the Force.

Philadelphia...all eagles reported dead.
Atlanta.........all falcons reported dead
Seattle........all Sea Hawks reported dead
Chicago.......all turkeys AKA bears reported dead.
Ravens in the Baltimore are deemed at risk as are the sea gulls in the New England area.

Citizens in and around the waters of Green Bay have been fleeing to the Dallas area.

Great!

Members online

Latest posts