Dead Bird Alert

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Officials fear 40 or 50 Falcons are in danger of crashing to ground in the Atlanta area this weekend. A storm sweeping the nation eastward from Wisconsin is predicted to arrive with terrific force and a peculiar green and gold aura. High flying falcons are felt to be in particular danger.

The storm is being monitored closely and computer projections have it moving back to the midwest sometime after Saturday; possibly to the Chicago area.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
There have been real news stories about flocks of birds dying unexpectedly.

Let's keep the trend alive! Or dead, I mean.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
And Atlantians....................................... I got nothing. And what's all this talk about birds dying huh (avatar pic).

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
The Storm from GB has a high potential to finally extinguish the last remaining descendants of the dinosaurs in the Atlanta area!

Too obscure!???

OP
OP
JBlood

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Force, as officials are calling it, has its origins in Wiscconsin, where it first appeared in 1919. It has attacked 12 times since then, wiping out various groups with its ferocity, including bears, cardinals, giants, redskins, chiefs, raiders, cowboys, vikings, browns, among many others.

People in the path of The Force are urged to stay home and keep tuned to their t.v.s for frequent updates, preferably in the safety of their basements.

The Force is with you.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Funny thread!!! Now as the officials would want us to believe the real dead birds occurred because of them being startled by fireworks. That would mean every 4th of july it would be raining birds... that said...

We need an awesome fireworks pregame show and rattle them!!! ...... "Delay of game waiting for all dead birds to be cleared off the field" should rattle the Falcons! lol.. k.. maybe too obscure too...I'm still thinking how the dinosaur fit in... lol

OP
OP
JBlood

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
many of our birds are felt to be direct descendants of dinosaurs.

Maybe The Force caused the mass extinction of the rest of the dinosaurs. It's possible. About as possible as the Vikings ever winning a Championship.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Eagles

Falcons

Seahawks

Ravens

Possible and VERY STRANGE if it happens
The least likely of those matchups, in my eyes, is the last one. I'll be shocked if the Pats don't make it to the SB. Probably more shocked than if the Seahawks make it to the NFCC.

L

Lunchboxer

The least likely of those matchups, in my eyes, is the last one. I'll be shocked if the Pats don't make it to the SB. Probably more shocked than if the Seahawks make it to the NFCC.

I would hope they do. If we win against Atlanta and the Hawks win. Seattle Hosts the NFC Title game. I would love if the game was played in Seattle. As much as i would love a Packers Bears NFCCG I dont wanna risk it.

Packrat12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello all. I just found this site. I am a huge follower of the Pack. In recent years I have not seen such a focused group. I believe Atlanta is a tough test but we beat ourselves in November and this coaching staff, especially, McCarthy will not allow that this time. He is keeping them grounded and focused and I think in the end it will prove to be the deciding factor in a big road win for the Pack on Saturday.

As for the match up with a win. Who cares. I firmly believe Chicago offensively will not be able to score, and Seattle is garbage. I would rather play Chicago, cause being a Notre Dame fan as well I hate Sneaky Pete and it would be worse if they were to pull the upset imo.

No matter what, no team left in the NFC playoffs can line up and beat the Pack. They will have to beat themselves, or they will be playing in February.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello all. I just found this site. I am a huge follower of the Pack. In recent years I have not seen such a focused group. I believe Atlanta is a tough test but we beat ourselves in November and this coaching staff, especially, McCarthy will not allow that this time. He is keeping them grounded and focused and I think in the end it will prove to be the deciding factor in a big road win for the Pack on Saturday.

As for the match up with a win. Who cares. I firmly believe Chicago offensively will not be able to score, and Seattle is garbage. I would rather play Chicago, cause being a Notre Dame fan as well I hate Sneaky Pete and it would be worse if they were to pull the upset imo.

No matter what, no team left in the NFC playoffs can line up and beat the Pack. They will have to beat themselves, or they will be playing in February.
Welcome to the forum.
Good thoughts.
And I dig your screen name.

May you stick around and post often!

(Since you live near the Chiefs, I gotta ask: Any thoughts on their season/play off loss this year?)

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts