damn...

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
awwww.... This house was rooting for the niner's to win,... We are bummed too if that helps. Coming from die-hard Packer fans, its weird feeling bad for another team...but tonight your not alone in your sorrow.

OP
OP
Texas9erFan

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't believe we lost because of two ST plays... two turnovers on them.

Of course it didn't help that Smitty was 0 for 12 on 3rd down. :mad:

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To be honest, I didn't really care who won at the start of the game, but I found myself rooting for the Niners towards the end. That's a tough way to lose. Hopefully you can regroup and bounce back next season.

Go Patriots!

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't mean to rub it in or anything texasniner, but you guys won't win championships with Alex Smith at the helm... You guys are so good in all phases, but Alex Smith really is your weakest link.

OP
OP
Texas9erFan

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't mean to rub it in or anything texasniner, but you guys won't win championships with Alex Smith at the helm... You guys are so good in all phases, but Alex Smith really is your weakest link.
Yeah... 0 for 12 on 3rd down ain't gonna win :poop:

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As some one else said Im actually pissed they lost, which is weird being a Packer Fan. I hate the Little Giants now aswell, More so than the Cowgirls and Vikings,(Maybe not the Cowgirls) Id rather see the Vikings in the SB than the NY Midgets, its like they find a way to squirm their way to a win...UHHH!!

:cry::cry::cry::cry: :cry:

I guess it was a good season, I guess. I never expected for the 49ers to make it to the NFCCG.

But the Giants are now among my most hated teams. Right along with the Vikings and Cowgirls.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Are you kidding? I'd much rather have the giants in the SB than the vikings.

OP
OP
Texas9erFan

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't hate Brady, but I'd rather not see him eclipse Montana.
Then again, there's no way I can pull for the Giants.

Can the Superbowl end in a tie? :roflmao:

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
I'm gonna hate the "brady= greatest of all time" talk if they win, but I think I'm gonna root for the patriots. If the giants win eli has 2 rings and people will start considering him better than rodgers. I have to admit eli is very good and even underrated, but I still don't think he's better than rodgers (of course i'm extremely bias). I really don't want the "elite qb list" to read as, Brady, Brees, manning (eli), rodgers.

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eli even if he pissed Gold is not better than Rodgers, simple stats bear this out, simply watching them play on a consistant basis bears this out. Eli is good but he is no where near the Creme of the Crop of Q.B's. Without his defense he would not be in the Superbowl, and they won by the skin of their teeth had SF not fumbled who knows, I mean they won by a field goal..

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
True, but Id rather have any team in the NFL in the Superbowl than the Cowboys, when ever I get depressed I just think..."That Screw-up Tony Romo Blew another Season" and I feel better. I dislike the Vikings but I despise the Cowboys esp. Romo. Still it would have been nice to see the 49ers go to the Superbowl.

Are you kidding? I'd much rather have the giants in the SB than the vikings.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I hate to say this but sometimes I do think Eli is a tougher QB then Peyton. Peyton folds too easily with this kind of pressure. Eli just takes it.

BTW no offense but I wanted the Niners to lose after the Pats won. I trust the Giants vs. the Pats. I have less faith in Alex Smith to out duel Brady. Like much less faith.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I'm gonna hate the "brady= greatest of all time" talk if they win, but I think I'm gonna root for the patriots. If the giants win eli has 2 rings and people will start considering him better than rodgers. I have to admit eli is very good and even underrated, but I still don't think he's better than rodgers (of course i'm extremely bias). I really don't want the "elite qb list" to read as, Brady, Brees, manning (eli), rodgers.

No worries. Rodgers is young. He has time to collect more rings before it's over.

The biggest problem will be that Eli might get ranked above Peyton with his playoff wins on the road. But, then again I dislike the Pats so much I don't really care.

OP
OP
Texas9erFan

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Meh... no biggie.

I know Smitty will be the starting QB when camp opens up. He earned it.
But he's not really an NFL starter. A serviceable back-up, sure... But Flynn was WAY better.

OP
OP
Texas9erFan

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually, if the Niners can't get Flynn (since he's likely headed to Miami) I wouldn't mind seeing Colt McCoy in S.F. He's a damn good QB who is wasting away in Cleveland.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude, That sucks now I don't even want to watch the superbowl, who cares who wins.
F the 2012 SB.
None of the teams I care for are playing.
Besides, the SB ads have been sucking big time lately as well as during the reg. season.
No reason to watch now.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Meh... no biggie.

I know Smitty will be the starting QB when camp opens up. He earned it.
But he's not really an NFL starter. A serviceable back-up, sure... But Flynn was WAY better.

Smith confuses me. I mean he can get the job done but he does not scare you. He does not make me think "Championship."

I think the Niners may have beaten the Packers though just based on how physical they are.

But, I don't love the idea of Brady vs. Alex Smith.

Let Brady go at it with his good friend Eli instead. Heh.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Is it September yet? :unsure:

Look on the plus side. Did you want to see Alex Smith score nothing but FGs on the Pats?

People in NE are upset. They wanted the Niners even if they scream revenge on the Giants. They felt even if it was low scoring they could make Smith choke.

OP
OP
Texas9erFan

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look on the plus side. Did you want to see Alex Smith score nothing but FGs on the Pats?

People in NE are upset. They wanted the Niners even if they scream revenge on the Giants. They felt even if it was low scoring they could make Smith choke.
I think we could've beat the Pats. All they have is Brady.

Members online

Latest posts