1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Cutlers interception turned into a 40 yard game ending drive.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by G0PackG0, Sep 27, 2010.

1. G0PackG0

G0PackG0 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    Instead of Packers ball. An underthrown uncatchable duck wins a game for the bears. i hope every official there and jay cutler get hit by busses or get rabies and die tonight.:butcher:

• Like Like x 4
  2. DMVpacker92

DMVpacker92 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    That was the biggest bull **** call i have ever seen so the refs just told ever one in the league "if you throw up a ball in a area of the field we are going to throw the flag." Steve Young even laughed and said "That was a lollipop they are lucky he got interfered with."

• Like Like x 2
  3. Chop0Suey

Chop0Suey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +16
    I'm just taking it in stride. I think the fact that we had over 150 yards in penalties, yet still only lost by a field goal is quite impressive.

I just can't wait to play Cutler's bitch *** at Lambeau. When every call, and every play (dropped INTs) stop going his way, he'll remind everyone he's just a punk disguised as a quarterback.

• Like Like x 2
  4. A-Rod_is_God

A-Rod_is_God Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    take away those penalties, the game is a no contest.