Correct me if I'm wrong...

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is Rodgers responsible for every touchdown this season? Because we sure don't have any defensive or special teams touchdowns...that I know, for sure...I also can't remember seeing a rushing touchdown either.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is Rodgers responsible for every touchdown this season? Because we sure don't have any defensive or special teams touchdowns...that I know, for sure...I also can't remember seeing a rushing touchdown either.

Rodgers has all of the team's rushing touchdowns.

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hard to win games when your qb is your lone option to produce touchdowns. This defense has to find a way to at least force turnovers to help out with field position geesh. With Adams having a good game can we depend on him having 2 in a row? He's been inconsistent. Cobb has been inconsistent as well. Our tightends besides Cook are trash so I won't mention RR or perillo. I just pray Rodgers doesn't try to force the ball to Jordy. I've noticed him do that this year. At this point Jordy isn't an elite wr anymore and who knows if he'll ever be. It's very important that another threat emerges for this last playoff stretch. We're gonna have to score points upon...I have ZERO faith in this defense.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
The Lions game, ironically, looks to be our best win of the season
The first 26 minutes anyway. ;)

I'm trying to remember our last best most complete game, was it at Washington in the Playoffs last year and prior to that, the win in Minnesota?

D

Deleted member 6794

With Adams having a good game can we depend on him having 2 in a row? He's been inconsistent.

Adams has been pretty consistent over the last few weeks.

I'm trying to remember our last best most complete game, was it at Washington in the Playoffs last year and prior to that, the win in Minnesota?

Don't forget that the Packers trailed 11-0 in the second quarter during the playoff game at Washington after allowing a safety to start the game.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The first 26 minutes anyway. ;)

At Washington, imo. But they really haven't been dominant since the playoff run in 2010 (and they very nearly missed the playoffs that year) and the run up to the playoffs in 2011--ruined by the only 1 loss team to lose the first round of the playoffs. We won the Championship in 2010 thanks to incredible performances by Rogers and solid defense. The defense has been average at best since then, and even when above average has been awful in allowing opposing BIG PLAYS that lead to losses, like the Cardinals playoff game last season. Something has to change this off season.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Don't forget that the Packers trailed 11-0 in the second quarter during the playoff game at Washington after allowing a safety to start the game.

True that and had DeSean Jackson not been so lackadaisical on his apparent TD, which allowed the Packer defense to hold Washington to a field goal, who knows how that game would have turned out. So definitely not a complete game from start to finish, but at least a pretty well played game against a playoff team.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts