1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Corey Linsley on "heat"

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by JBlood, Oct 10, 2014.

1. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
    From Rob Demovsky article (http://espn.go.com/blog/green-bay-packers/post/_/id/14014/starter-pack-delusional-in-the-miami-heat) :

"Rookie center Corey Linsley said he loves playing in extreme temperatures -- either scorching heat or bone-chilling cold.

"I like it because I feel like the hot is like, you get like delusional, you just stop caring," said Linsley, a native of Youngstown, Ohio. "Like I feel like when it's just hot, I feel like 'Oh man! It’s hot, like shoot.' You start like complaining. But when it's like really hot, and really humid and you’re like 'Dude this sucks. I'm going to go as hard as I can.'"

Like, there's nothing like an Ohio State University like education, like... but the kid can play football.

2. captainWIMM

captainWIMM Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6,642
    After I read that qoute from him yesterday I immediately would have liked the medical staff to evaluate him for a concussion.

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,456
    Wish i had a dollar every times he says "like". Must be that quality education system

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. NOMOFO

NOMOFO Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +394
    :laugh: