Connor Barwin

Status
Not open for further replies.

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly, I dont see how not more people are interested in bringing this guy to Lambeau Field

there has been a lot of interest expressed in other threads
it's not a lack of interest that you're seeing, it's a lack of news

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would think he's worth a look for the right price, no doubt

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Honestly, I dont see how not more people are interested in bringing this guy to Lambeau Field
It just takes the right guy to be interested and his name is Ted Thompson. Remember, few of us think like Ted.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
He's a Ram.

Looks like our OLB position next season will be comprised of Perry, Matthews, Fackrell, a rookie, and Elliott.

I can definitely live with that.

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hrmm... well that's disappointing. i can't imagine he'd have chosen the rams over the packers if there were similar offers, so i'm guessing that there were not.
with that, my wishlist is depleted. on to the draft.
welp, i halfway take that back. i wouldn't mind seeing Blount come in for a year. mostly indifferent to that though.

Reaction score
He's a Ram.

Looks like our OLB position next season will be comprised of Perry, Matthews, Fackrell, a rookie, and Elliott.

I can definitely live with that.
Yes. We're gonna need to be thrifty at acquiring some competition here.
As a backup plan to finding a CB early draft, which is a glaring and obvious need, I would be keeping my eye on Clay's future replacement and would even consider trading up for an OLB or DE that can easily convert. Clay can still easily be moved inside and has still shown effectiveness moving laterally either direction from center

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.