1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Connecticut Packer Fan

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Twizz, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Twizz

Twizz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello from the heart of patriotville, where everyone seems to think the nfl started in 2001.

2. DGB454

DGB454 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello back. I just came to this area to see who was new here and here sits a lone post with no greeting. Sorry we were so slow to say welcome to the forum and we hope you enjoy your stay.

3. PackOne

PackOne Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Nice work DGB, that should move you up the list for the nicest poster nominations next week. Intelligent move.

PS Welcome twizz, jump in and join the argui ... er, discussion. It's hella fun.

4. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,945
    Welcome!!!

And ditto on what pack1 said..

Don't hold it against us!!

5. PWT36

PWT36 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Twizz- Welcome to the best packer forum around. pf.com. Look forward to your posts.

PWT36 Green Bay born and raised and a Packer fan over 60 years and I am now located in DePere Wi. just 5 miles from Lambeau Field

6. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    Welcome to the board.. post more often and sorry about the delay in the welcome.. chalk it up to an offseason slump of sorts.. Glad DGB caught the error...

Make sure to raise a little cain with the Pat backers.. their little rein is comming to a close.

7. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    WELCOME TWIZZ!!!
    When i saw "Connecticut" as where you are from, i saw this TV show from my childhood, "Family Affair" where Buffy and Jody keep telling "Uncle Bill" they don't want to move to "Cunnycut!"
    (WHY do i remember such worthless information!?!?) :shock: :lol:
    Anyway......WELCOME once again!!! :D