Congratulations from Seattle

F-12CHawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to congratulate the Packers and all their fans for DESTROYING us!
I have just now lost a little of that F'n sick feeling Ive had in my stomach from that game, to be able to come in here and congratulate you guys instead of venting my frustrations and acting like a ****!
You guys truly are some of the best fans! I really mean that. Almost all of you were a pleasure to talk to!
Favre added to his legend last night. It was truly remarkable watching him play. I just wish he did it against someone else!
Like I said earlier...BEAT DALLAS or NY!! PLEASE! If I have to endure a Tony F'n Romo F*** fest for two weeks...I might just leave the country instead! So PLEASE! Beat them! Show no mercy! and while your at it, beat NE! You guys deserve it this year! See you round.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
F-12CHawk said:
I would like to congratulate the Packers and all their fans for DESTROYING us!
I have just now lost a little of that F'n sick feeling Ive had in my stomach from that game, to be able to come in here and congratulate you guys instead of venting my frustrations and acting like a ****!
You guys truly are some of the best fans! I really mean that. Almost all of you were a pleasure to talk to!
Favre added to his legend last night. It was truly remarkable watching him play. I just wish he did it against someone else!
Like I said earlier...BEAT DALLAS or NY!! PLEASE! If I have to endure a Tony F'n Romo F*** fest for two weeks...I might just leave the country instead! So PLEASE! Beat them! Show no mercy! and while your at it, beat NE! You guys deserve it this year! See you round.

Definitely come back. We have some regular Viking fans here and a few regular Bear fans.

You Seahawk fans who came to this forum were not only a very polite lot, but also football knowledgeable. It's always a pleasure to talk to an opposing fan who actually knows the game. I had a great time discussing my favorite game with all of you.

BlitzAce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And we've gotta thank you for being so hospitable and gracious to our friends who flew to Green Bay for the game. They called back and told me all the Green Bay fans were really friendly, offering them food, brats, bears, hugs, etc., more so than they ever expected, lol. They were a bit surprised considering some of them have been to Philly games and Oakland games and there some of them have been scared for their lives, lol.

F-12CHawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Zombie...I will try and drop in every once in a while. But since the Hawks are out now, my wife will get her husband back so to speak...at least until July rolls around!

hawkyou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats. Packer fans. Your team played great. R. Grant is a monster. Packers to the Superbowl and win.

Seahawk for life.
hawkyou

OP
OP
HawkBeliever

HawkBeliever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good luck to you all today! I really hope your boys keep playing strong. Slay the Giants today and then stick it to the Patriots!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
THANK YOU Hawks fans!!!
Hopefully we can go all the way!!! :D
It would be nice to knock off the Pats!
But, first things first!!!