1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Colts vs. Falcons streamable on NFL.com

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by Danreb, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Danreb

Danreb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Go to NFL.com. Go to the GameCenter for Colts v. Falcons, and there should be a link to the streamable coverage, paid for by Sprint.

They better do this for the Packers game.

2. Danreb

Danreb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Actually, it's just some Jamie Dukes feature... but they look in at the game every 5-10 minutes or so. It's better than nothing.

If they did this next week I wouldn't mind hearing about Favre all the time.

3. 4thand26

4thand26 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Barely better than nothing. They go to the game for a minute, and then there is a timeout or change of possesion, and then you have to watch the same 4 commercials again and again, and then some commentary. Very frustrating if you think that you are going to actually watcht the game for free.

4. Mortfini

Mortfini Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i watched mine though windows meadia player on TSN ill put the link on for next thursdays game when i see it