Childress is a Gum Murderer

BBalzWI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone else watch the press conference?

I felt bad for his jaw and the gum he was chewing.

Also he bashed Brett hardcore.

PeachSchnapps

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't care if he had good reasons to be pissed, whining about your QB after a loss in front of the press is really unprofessional. Although I have to admit I enjoyed watching at, just glad I'm not a Vikings fan. :)

OP
OP
BBalzWI

BBalzWI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah it should be up on the Queens website, at least press conferences usually are. Otherwise I'm sure youtube will have something up soon.

SportsCenter has been showing it off and on too. Since he called out Favre, the media will thrive on it this week.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
He backed the bus up over Farve, per Dilfer. Dilfer was ball washing Farve pretty hard tonight. Saying nobody has the skins on the wall like Brett Farve and you don't do that to him. Ahh, last time I checked Tom Brady has more SKINS on the wall. Dilfer is a OBF member.

What was more disturbing was Farve presser. Man, he was just rambling and totally defeated. Somebody was like "that's enough, we gotta go!" and Farve was like "Yeah......ok!" Sad, totally defeated. He could barely get down the stairs.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Chilly said...

I have to see why we threw it to the left when Bishop got the pick 6 cuz play was called to go to the left

He tossed Brett WAY under the bus

I guess Favre fans are mad, saying Brett needs to call his own plays....Well he did and got 3 int for it

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't care if he had good reasons to be pissed, whining about your QB after a loss in front of the press is really unprofessional. Although I have to admit I enjoyed watching at, just glad I'm not a Vikings fan. :)

He is a terrible coach he'll do anything to take any type of blame off him always has. Can't stand him.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Childress is classless. You KNEW what you were getting in Farve, and you drove your *** to the airport to pick him up. Then he plays "a la Farve" and you lose it at your press conference and torch him. Classy coach in a classy organization. If the Vikings ever win a SB, I'll puke.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol childress threw favre under the 18 wheeler that was foul for a head coach to say that to the media. Man he was chewing the he'll out that gum.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got a lawn chair and am sitting back and loving every minute watching this train wreck called the Minnesota Vikings!

Let these morons shoot themselves in the foot all sorts of ways.

Members online

Latest posts