Chief's Tyreek Hill ....rolls eyes

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
He's being investigated for breaking his son's arm. This is after he fell in the draft for beating up his pregnant girlfriend. He belongs in prison, not the NFL.

Also-- John Dorsey is a gutless dirtbag piece of ****. He basically lives to pay lots of money to guys who beat up women. He'll probably sign Hill the moment he's released.

I'm so glad he isn't associated with Green Bay anymore. It's shameful that he ever worked here. When all this fanciful ******** falls through in Cleveland, maybe someone will finally hold him accountable.

Last edited:

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
So if this is all legit, Hill attacked the mom while the kid was in the womb and now breaks his arm as a 3 year old.

Can we just suspend him forever? And can people stop pretending that Dorsey is some amazing GM?

Maybe he should try building a good roster without first cornering the market on domestic abusers and divas.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
So if this is all legit, Hill attacked the mom while the kid was in the womb and now breaks his arm as a 3 year old.

Can we just suspend him forever? And can people stop pretending that Dorsey is some amazing GM?

Maybe he should try building a good roster without first cornering the market on domestic abusers and divas.

Well we live in America where your presumed innocent until proven guilty and not the other way around. Unfortunately it seems to work the other way around more often then not. You also have social media which builds all kinds of narratives regardless of what is real just to get people to click.

I don't know how you can blame Dorsey for giving a guy a shot and then something happens. It comes with the territory. If Tyreek Hill did this it's on Tyreek Hill and him only. Tyreek Hill will be the one facing consequences. To hunt down Dorsey and blame him is ridiculous.

Quite acting like the Packers are exempt from this too. Should Ron Wolf be facing consequences because Darren Sharper date rapped a bunch of women? Maybe Wolf should of done more research on him? The dude was probably ****** women back in high school.

Get a Grip.

Last edited:

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hill was arrested in 2014 for punching and choking her. He plead guilty in 2015 and received 3 years probation. He was drafted the next year. Very different then drafting someone with no history. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Disclaimer, I have 3 daughters so I am not completely without bias on this subject.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Well we live in America where your presumed innocent until proven guilty and not the other way around.

Should Ron Wolf be facing consequences because Darren Sharper date rapped a bunch of women? Maybe Wolf should of done more research on him? The dude was probably ****** women back in high school.

Get a Grip.

LOL.....see now you just contradicted the beginning of your post, with that last sentence.

In the case of Sharper VS Hunt, one committed the acts after he was employed, the other before he was employed. Just a "slight detail" to your logic.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Well we live in America where your presumed innocent until proven guilty and not the other way around. Unfortunately it seems to work the other way around more often then not. You also have social media which builds all kinds of narratives regardless of what is real just to get people to click.

I don't know how you can blame Dorsey for giving a guy a shot and then something happens. It comes with the territory. If Tyreek Hill did this it's on Tyreek Hill and him only. Tyreek Hill will be the one facing consequences. To hunt down Dorsey and blame him is ridiculous.

Quite acting like the Packers are exempt from this too. Should Ron Wolf be facing consequences because Darren Sharper date rapped a bunch of women? Maybe Wolf should of done more research on him? The dude was probably ****** women back in high school.

Get a Grip.

I'm sorry that your favorite GM is a scumbag.

Can you possibly be this stupid? Ron Wolf and the rest of the world did not know about Sharper's behavior when they employed him. He wasn't actively pursuing every piece of **** who likes to beat on women and children.

But the fact that you would defend garbage people like this is the least surprising thing ever. At least at this point I don't have to worry about anyone on the board taking you seriously. Carry on. We appreciate the free laughs.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And Hunt was “the bad one” on that team? Big surprise though, a man that beat on and strangle his pregnant girlfriend did something like this. Could never see that coming.

What a POS. If true, which I find likely, lifetime ban. Strangling pregnant women and breaking toddlers arms aren’t accidents. He’s a ****ing monster

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
And Hunt was “the bad one” on that team? Big surprise though, a man that beat on and strangle his pregnant girlfriend did something like this. Could never see that coming.

What a POS. If true, which I find likely, lifetime ban. Strangling pregnant women and breaking toddlers arms aren’t accidents. He’s a ******* monster

I don't find anything laughable about the matter. If people don't want to take me seriously because I think Dorsey is a Great Talent evaluator I really don't care. If you haven't noticed stuff like that doesn't really bother me.

Does he take more chances then some other teams?

Yes, he does but he isn't the only coach or GM in the world that takes chances on guys.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
LOL.....see now you just contradicted the beginning of your post, with that last sentence.

In the case of Sharper VS Hunt, one committed the acts after he was employed, the other before he was employed. Just a "slight detail" to your logic.

Yeah, its all Dorsey's fault. He single handedly turned the league into a Crime Spree.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
I'm sorry that your favorite GM is a scumbag.

Can you possibly be this stupid? Ron Wolf and the rest of the world did not know about Sharper's behavior when they employed him. He wasn't actively pursuing every piece of **** who likes to beat on women and children.

But the fact that you would defend garbage people like this is the least surprising thing ever. At least at this point I don't have to worry about anyone on the board taking you seriously. Carry on. We appreciate the free laughs.

Also, many people in the Packer brass love Dorsey and left Green Bay to go be with him in Cleveland.

So are they all "scumbags" too? Because under your guidelines they are. Nice Try.

Your the TOOL that shouldn't be taken seriously if anyone!

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Yeah, its all Dorsey's fault. He single handedly turned the league into a Crime Spree.
I really think you are failing to see the connection here or what people are tired of. A Football player is caught doing something that might land most of us in jail, as well probably cost us our job. Not only did neither of these things happen to Hunt, but he got a $321,250 pay raise this year and probably way more than that in 2020. Great message some of these players and GM's are sending to the kids who idolize these players.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
I really think you are failing to see the connection here or what people are tired of. A Football player is caught doing something that might land most of us in jail, as well probably cost us our job. Not only did neither of these things happen to Hunt, but he got a $321,250 pay raise this year and probably way more than that in 2020. Great message some of these players and GM's are sending to the kids who idolize these players.

That is a LEAGUE ISSUE then. Not a JOHN DORSEY ISSUE. Dorsey is just playing and running team trying to win within the parameters the League has allowed. People hate Calipari in NCAA basketball but he is just doing the same thing.

The reality is the NFL is a total meat market that tries to show a swift and strict hand in regards to these things trying to uphold an image that will keep $ pouring in. In reality they look the other way if they wont get caught up in it.

If people want to get mad at someone they need to get upset with the NFL. They make the rules and I have been saying it for years.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
That is a LEAGUE ISSUE then. Not a JOHN DORSEY ISSUE. Dorsey is just playing and running team trying to win within the parameters the League has allowed. People hate Calipari in NCAA basketball but he is just doing the same thing.

The reality is the NFL is a total meat market that tries to show a swift and strict hand in regards to these things trying to uphold an image that will keep $ pouring in. In reality they look the other way if they wont get caught up in it.

If people want to get mad at someone they need to get upset with the NFL. They make the rules and I have been saying it for years.

ahhhh...I see your point, because something is "allowed within a system", that absolves all those that play by the rules within that system. :rolleyes: Can we refer to this as "The Ray Rice Rule"? You do realize that the NFL is not writing the paychecks to players like Hunt right?

Looks like the Chiefs were the idiots in all this, why cut an outstanding citizen like Hunt? I guess we will wait and see if they "learned their lesson" and hang on to Hill, even if the allegations are proven to be correct. I mean why not, its within the league rules.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
ahhhh...I see your point, because something is "allowed within a system", that absolves all those that play by the rules within that system. :rolleyes: Can we refer to this as "The Ray Rice Rule"?

Looks like the Chiefs were the idiots in all this, why cut an outstanding citizen like Hunt?

Someome was going to give Hunt and Hill a chance whether you want to believe it or not.

You could banish Dorsey from the NFL and as along as the league allows these guys to play( being young and talented players) there will be someone gambling on them and picking them up with winning being everything.

That's the bottom line. If there is a problem it is the NFL but nobody wants to take a look at that becauae then they might have to make some of there own painfull decisions of what they are actually supporting.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Someome was going to give Hunt and Hill a chance whether you want to believe it or not.

You could banish Dorsey from the NFL and as along as the league allows these guys to play( being young and talented players) there will be someone gambling on them and picking them up with winning being everything.

That's the bottom line. If there is a problem it is the NFL but nobody wants to take a look at that becauae then they might have to make some of there own painfull decisions of what they are actually supporting.

I'm not a lawyer, but I think the NFL making a bold rule such as "No team may hire a player who has been convicted of these things.........", would be frowned upon by all sorts of labor organizations. This is up to a GM to make a personal choice and I just happen to think those who decide to "look the other way and hire someone like Hunt" are making the wrong decision.

You seem to want to say that Dorsey should be absolved from giving Hunt a contract because "someone else would have and its ok because the NFL says it is". Weren't you ever taught "Just because one kid jumps from a bridge, doesn't make it ok for you to follow?"

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
I'm not a lawyer, but I think the NFL making a bold rule such as "No team may hire a player who has been convicted of these things.........", would be frowned upon by all sorts of labor organizations. This is up to a GM to make a personal choice and I just happen to think those who decide to "look the other way and hire someone like Hunt" are making the wrong decision.

You seem to want to say that Dorsey should be absolved from giving Hunt a contract because "someone else would have and its ok because the NFL says it is". Weren't you ever taught "Just because one kid jumps from a bridge, doesn't make it ok for you to follow?"

It doesn't matter. As long as players with these types of issues are allowed to play they will. Dorsey or no Dorsey. Sometimes these decisions work out great and sometimes they get worse.

Andy Reid for example was in on the decision to give Michael Vick a chance after his dog fighting ring and while Reid and the Eagles took a lot of heat for the move it worked out and created a positive that was amazing taking awarenenss to a whole new level and saving thousands and thousands of dogs. This would not of happened if Reid did not take this chance.

Some work out and some don't. There is no pefect way to handle it but once again as long as the NFL allows it you will continue to have some of these things go bad.

To sit there and pin this whole thing on Dorsey is just absurd.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
I have seen people on here wanting Frank Clark in free agency and those people need to keep there mouths SHUT because the dude basically threw his GF out a second story window while he was in college.

People only like to build these narratives when it serves there point far to often.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I have seen people on here wanting Frank Clark in free agency and those people need to keep there mouths SHUT because the dude basically threw his GF out a second story window while he was in college.

People only like to build these narratives when it serves there point far to often.

I know you don't have two brain cells to rub together to figure this out, but unless the same person is saying they want Clark while condemning Hunt/Hill, you have no point to make.

I didn't want my team drafting Clark when he came out and Seattle was sleezy to do it.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Dorsey at Jeffery Simmons' pro day:

Dorsey: I understand you beat up a girl in high school. What was that like?

Simmons: Oh, man... biggest mistake of my life, to be honest with you. Circumstances got the better of me. I regret it every day.

D: No, I mean what did it feel like? When you connected with the back of her head, did her face hit the pavement?

S: Uhhh... I don't really remember.

D: grinning Nothing else like it in the world huh? Hitting a woman?

S: Sir?

D: You done any other girls like this? Anyone else that we don't know about?

S: No, sir. That was a one time thing.

D: C'mon, son... you can tell me.

S: I mean it. It happened once and won't ever happen again.

D: You're not planning to hit any more women?

S: Absolutely not.

D: How about children? Toddlers?

S: What!? No!

D: You can leave now, son. You're not Cleveland Browns material.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Dorsey at Jeffery Simmons' pro day:

Dorsey: I understand you beat up a girl in high school. What was that like?

Simmons: Oh, man... biggest mistake of my life, to be honest with you. Circumstances got the better of me. I regret it every day.

D: No, I mean what did it feel like? When you connected with the back of her head, did her face hit the pavement?

S: Uhhh... I don't really remember.

D: grinning Nothing else like it in the world huh? Hitting a woman?

S: Sir?

D: You done any other girls like this? Anyone else that we don't know about?

S: No, sir. That was a one time thing.

D: C'mon, son... you can tell me.

S: I mean it. It happened once and won't ever happen again.

D: You're not planning to hit any more women?

S: Absolutely not.

D: How about children? Toddlers?

S: What!? No!

D: You can leave now, son. You're not Cleveland Browns material.

You've lost your mind. Your now trying to paint Dorsey as some sadistic women beater. Total desperation.

And its acutally hillarious considiering all these Packer personnel guys followed Dorsey to Cleveland. "Birds of the same feather flock together"

So what your saying is the Packers had sadistic women abusers in there front office all these years?

Wow, if that't the case we should start re-writting records and stats and tear the Lambeau down for that matter. How can we condone having all these sadistic abusers in our operation?

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
"Hey, that guy seems to give jobs to every woman beater he can get his hands on. What a creep."

Brandon: "It's not his fault because other people work for him!"

Adds up.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brandon is definitely the guy that only reads headlines and never the body of the story. Reading comprehension of a child.

Dorsey obviously does not care about character issues as much as some other teams/GM's. That is irrefutable. Now I don't base my happiness or determine the worthiness of my life on how good my favorite sports team is. Yes, I would like "my" team to win. I would always prefer to not root for a team with women and children beaters on it.

There is never an excuse to hit your wife/gf/FWB/whatever or your child. Never. And anybody who directly or indirectly supports that is a piece of ****.

I'd be just fine if Hunt, Hill, Rice, and whoever else there is never collected another dollar from the NFL.

Members online

Latest posts