1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chicago Tribune calls GB's QB situation 'risky business'

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by tromadz, May 24, 2008.

1. Packnic

Packnic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6

that argument got silly. i award the points to PIB. even though Nodak made the correct statement... PIB gets the points because he made the correct statement that its potential, vs realized potential and he made it all bad *** with the assassin talk.

The Bears made it to the SuperBowl on that defense alone... and that defense aint the same as the one they have now.
    Bears will finish last in the division this year i think. is anyone scared of that defense anymore? they are older still, and with Urlacher sitting out they have no leader. and the offense is and always has been a joke. they just appear in shambles right now. i think the Vikes and Pack have passed the bears.

2. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That's not sayin' much. I'd be bummed for the Lions if they haven't passed da Bears.

Now, what would really make my year is if da Bears go 0-6 against the NFC North in '08.

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    That would be sweet. I'd like to see them finish in the basement......even lower then the Lions!!!

4. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Heh. Kitna won't get his 10 wins, but if he gets 2 wins against da Bears in '08, that would be sweet.

5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Oh....wouldn't that be funny???
    Kittiena would be pounding his chest if he accomplished that!
    Who knows.........maybe that would bring Big3 out of hiding!