OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shout box disappear?

I was testing moving it to it's own page. I was going to change the tab name to "Chat" since that is pretty much what it is. And with it being on its own page, I can increase the refresh rate.

I know there are a lot of people not 100% into it right now, but I wanted to see if it could grow on members, haha.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Shoutbox order of messages reversed? Can we scroll back further, maybe base it on time instead of quantity? Or both on slow days?

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I was testing moving it to it's own page. I was going to change the tab name to "Chat" since that is pretty much what it is. And with it being on its own page, I can increase the refresh rate.

I know there are a lot of people not 100% into it right now, but I wanted to see if it could grow on members, haha.

Took me awhile to get use to it, but seems to work well. Now come the first game of the season, those who only seem to come around for "game day bashing" will be lost for awhile. Not saying they aren't lost anyway or its a bad thing, just saying I hope their pregame consumption is moderate, so they can find that chat button. ;)

Members online

Latest posts