Announcement Changes coming to PackerForum.com

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Its been awhile and its time for the planned changes to start happening. You will see some things changing on the site, some little and some dramatic, but we are going to be bringing more Packer content to the site for everyone's enjoy.

If you see something dramatically wrong, please post it here and I will look into it. And of course, any questions can be posted here as well.

Thanks.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Okay, seriously I can no longer see any list of threads. How can we monitor them ?

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Okay, seriously I can no longer see any list of threads. How can we monitor them ?

By using your Jedi Mind Tricks? :cool:

If I had to guess, we are seeing the work as it is in progress, since the main page keeps changing its look for me.

Last edited:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No Twitter, I swear I'm gone if I can't easily avoid it. Nothing I hate more than clicking a "news" link only to get a headline and a bunch of stupid ****ing Twitter reactions.

Zuma

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Its been awhile and its time for the planned changes to start happening. You will see some things changing on the site, some little and some dramatic, but we are going to be bringing more Packer content to the site for everyone's enjoy.

If you see something dramatically wrong, please post it here and I will look into it. And of course, any questions can be posted here as well.

Thanks.
Thanks for heads up

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Buggy is referring to the "Home" tab at the top of the page. When one clicks on it, it just brings up an empty page for forums.

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had to take out the "you rock" for now, but it should be back eventually. The home button will be removed soon. ;)

Members online

Latest posts