Casey Matthews

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is the younger brother of clay matthews III and currently plays for oregon. He is subject to enter the draft either this year or next year. He is an absolute BEAST and hope the packers get to pick him up in the later rounds of the draft. Go check out his highlights on youtube!

gute

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good call. He will most likely come out 2011, but TT should keep an eye on this kid and hopefully we can draft him and put him in the middle next to his brother. For this year draft his cousin out of A&M.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't need to look at the highlights. It's simple: He's from the family. Are you kidding me? EVERY Matthews that has come to the nfl is an absolute beast. We ought to get this guy, because he'll be good.

I"ve watched the highlights. He seems slower than Clay, but it's the instincts. Those guys just know how to play ball...

OP
OP
N

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good call. He will most likely come out 2011, but TT should keep an eye on this kid and hopefully we can draft him and put him in the middle next to his brother. For this year draft his cousin out of A&M.

Who is his cousin? I don't think I've heard of him yet.

OP
OP
N

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kevin Matthews, he's an O lineman for A&M. He wouldn't be bad considering we need serious help in that department too.

Shot of Ginn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you name your son the same name it'd be Jr., if you son named his son the same name, it'd be III, if your sons son named they're son the same name it'd be IV.

GBFANATIC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The one thing that worries me with Casey Matthews is that he is only listed at 235 on the Oregon website. From what I've seen in the past that could mean he is as low as 220-225 on the scale. Clay works perfectly for us at his 6'3'' 255 (though i think he might be 240-245). I think Casey should try to bulk up just a tad more.

ndandrea91

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oregon playa

He is the younger brother of clay matthews III and currently plays for oregon. He is subject to enter the draft either this year or next year. He is an absolute BEAST and hope the packers get to pick him up in the later rounds of the draft. Go check out his highlights on youtube!

he's freakin ready for NFL....:viksux:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts