Cancelling my membership

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I`m cancelling my membership to the Green Bay Packers fan club. I am going to get my tattoo burned out, burning all my shirts, letting my cat use my cheese wedge hat as a toilet........We dared to lose a game. How dare we lose a road game !!

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
The R-E-L-A-X didn't come out of Rodgers' mouth this time around, but it should be implied.

We'll be fine.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nope, it was Montgomery: http://www.packersnews.com/story/sp...house-live-montgomery-packers-chill/90680202/
Q: Aaron Rodgers famously told fans to relax following the Packers' 1-2 start to the 2014 season. What's your message to fans who are complaining about Sunday's setback against Minnesota and feeling anxious about the Packers' offensive struggles?

Montgomery: I'm going to go with chiiiiiiill - chill. The NFL season is a marathon, not a sprint. And as I'm sure a lot of you all remember – I wasn't here, but the 2010 season, there was a (two-game losing) streak and it wasn't the undefeated season we all hope for. And we still won the Super Bowl that year. So, just chiiiiiiill.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I`m cancelling my membership to the Green Bay Packers fan club. I am going to get my tattoo burned out, burning all my shirts, letting my cat use my cheese wedge hat as a toilet........We dared to lose a game. How dare we lose a road game !!
Sorry, if you're cancelling your membership then I don't think that your cat needs to get all tangled up in this.....I'm not sure that s/he'll appreciate the new cheese wedge toilet. :p

Reaction score
Ok. It's time to admit something. I once used a foam cheese wedge to fill the hole in the window beside my AC unit because my dog had chewed it sum. Ironically a year or two later the exposed outside tip of the wedge began to mold due to weather conditions. Is this wrong?!!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
No moreso than the very concept of owing Packer floormats for your car or a Packer doormat. I mean having a Packer doormat is the worst...wiping your feet on the "G"?

Bill...does this mean you're no longer invested too? Turn in your Packer fuzzy dice, my man....turn 'em in I say.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe people are just frustrated seeing the same problems carrying over from last year? Nothing has changed or evolved from Week 8 of last year.

Last edited:

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I knew it!! A bulge in the old onion bag!! bloody hell!!

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah they played good football. Just lost a tough road game. (Green and Gold Goggles turned all the way up!!)

Members online

Latest posts