1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Canadian Fans Looking for Cheeseheads for Nov. 18th Game vs Detroit

Discussion in 'The Green Bay Life' started by Marsh, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Marsh

Marsh Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Guys!

Super new to the forum, super excited to be here! Anyway, a few friends and I are headed to Detroit to watch the Packers stomp some Lion tail. So we're looking for some fellow Packer fans to hook up with and pre,mid,post game party! Unsure how the protocol works for tailgating at away games works (if any) so any help there would be awesome too! So yeah, a few Canadians looking to find a bunch of fans to get pumped and have a great time. It's my first NFL game and I want it to be memorable (couldn't find any games at Lambeau that would work for everyone, maybe next year :( ). Hope there is some love for your fellow cheeseheads from the north ! Go packers!!

2. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +391
    Not sure about the tailgating at away games but I'm sure there's a few fans that do. If I can find a ticket at a reasonable price I'd love to hook up