1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Can We Please Just Ban Hauschild?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by c_mac, Jan 4, 2010.

?

Should we ban Hauschild?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. c_mac

c_mac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +21
    I'm all for people bringing a different perspective to the forums but seriously this guy is getting old, fast. Can't we just talk Packers without a new Brett Favre thread every other day? This guy is a vikings fan and does nothing but troll the forums and turn every thread around here into a multiple page pissing match.

• Like Like x 2
  2. KilrB

KilrB Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +99
    Definantly a forum troll. You dont see too many posts of his that arent intended to start an arguement.

I find it hard to believe this guy is actually a Packers fan.

3. Quientus

Quientus Oenophile

Ratings:
    +33
    I have to got to say that some of you are really impressive ...

Why on earth are you starting a poll to ban Hauschild ? - That is sheer ludicrious ... - If that were the case, 2/3 of the posters on this site should be banned ... - And don't tell me that you honestly do not actually like the discussions, because if these forums would be boring if there were no discussions and you probably will agree to that ...

Or is the other reason perhaps that only a few other posters (and you don't seem to be in that category), who are actually able to retort to Hauschild, without having to degrade the discussions with trolling and name calling ?

4. DILLIGAFF

DILLIGAFF Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    I love the discussions, the ones that go far out there I just ignore. I like the diversity and everyone with the same insight is boring.

When someone crosses your line, silence is the medicine.

5. angryguy77

angryguy77 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    So are we all supossed to be mind-numbed robots and spew "GB is the greates ever" or "TT is god and Mcarthy is his prophet"?

6. tfrentz

tfrentz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    yea I think that if we just ignore him he will go away on his own.

7. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Hauschild has not broken any rules. He has done nothing to warrant being banned. I also don't think anything good can come from a thread like this, so I am locking it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.